had a trip to A&E not fun x

eyesdontlie

well Fri night I was feeling absolutely fine went to bed as normal but woke at 10pm in absolurte agony my inside felt like they were being ripped apart I could not even get out of bed and was shaking with the pain I was absolutely terrified as I was in the house myself with my little girl luckily I always sleep with my mobile next to my bed and was able to call my mum and OH and my dad took me to the hospital where I was found to be dehydrated cannot explain why as I had drunk 3lts water so was given fluids and painkillers but they could not explain my agonising pain even after scans etc so was sent home after an over night stay with strong painkillers docs think that it has something to do with my coil still very uncomfortable but much better but even better news I was able to not give into eating but it meant I missed my shakes for an entire day so not hoping for much in the way of weight loss but still pleased I was able to stay strong x

Blimey!! I am glad you are feeling better... I am sure you will still have a good loss, but at then end of the day your health comes first.. x x

Glad you're ok, how scary for you. Sure your loss will be fine but as slimmersu says, your health is much more important.xx

not gonna be upset if I do not lose much I am just glad I was ok passed out twice with the pain it was even worse than childbirth!!!! got more of a fright realising what could have happened if I did not have a phone with me x

Lesson learnt for me...always have your phone.
Glad u r ok though. x

Oh that sounds very scary! Glad you're ok. My partner works nights and I always sleep with the phone by my bed. I wouldnt worry about weight loss in that situation hun, nothing is more important than your health.

That is so scary, hope you doing ok, take care of yourself.

Aw get well soon...i had the norovirus all last wk, missed 5 days of shakes due to having the runs and sleeping all wk...good luck x

Pebble? Have you weighed in since you have been better? I am interested to see how your weight was considering you had nothing for 5 days... Are you ok now hun? x x

i missed my weigh day on sat as i was still ill...back to three soups a day...saturday should be interesting...x

well Fri night I was feeling absolutely fine went to bed as normal but woke at 10pm in absolurte agony my inside felt like they were being ripped apart I could not even get out of bed and was shaking with the pain I was absolutely terrified as I was in the house myself with my little girl luckily I always sleep with my mobile next to my bed and was able to call my mum and OH and my dad took me to the hospital where I was found to be dehydrated cannot explain why as I had drunk 3lts water so was given fluids and painkillers but they could not explain my agonising pain even after scans etc so was sent home after an over night stay with strong painkillers docs think that it has something to do with my coil still very uncomfortable but much better but even better news I was able to not give into eating but it meant I missed my shakes for an entire day so not hoping for much in the way of weight loss but still pleased I was able to stay strong x

not the marina is it?!

Back