Had an AAM meal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I was on AAMW last week and on Sun and yesterday I stuck to my 3 shakes, but today I felt really hungry and as soon as I came home I had some chicken and cottage cheese. Do you think this will affect me at all??

I mean I know it's allowed on SS+ but what if I'm SSing and then all of the sudden have a meal??

I'm hoping that was the only meal and I got it out of my system, but I am finding it a bit difficult going back to only shakes after AAMW, did anyone else find this??

Also,(sorry for the length of msg) I normally buy 4 bars when I see my CDC on Saturdays and have the first one then, however come Tuesday I am guaranteed to feel cold, headachey and hungry, this follows through until Thu when I start feeling fine again. Do you think the bars are throwing me out of ketosis?? I should buy ketostix I suppose and check :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

if you stuck to what you could have on SS+ it wont effect your losses too much Penny :) It could just be that your body got used to the meal, thats part of the reason I resisted the AAMW as long as I could.

I'm sure you will be able to get back on SS, but werent you suffering with tiredness, it could be your bodys way of telling you to do SS+ it shouldnt make much of a difference in your overall monthly losses
  4. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Hedgehog I do feel better for having that meal. I will try and resist for as long as I can but if I start feeling weird again I might do SS+, I don't mind.

Thanks for replying.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.