had enough!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by blondehoney, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. blondehoney

blondehoney Member

I'm 5.5 weeks into sole source.

For the last 3 days I have cheated on CD. I've pretty much binged. No takeaways, but I've had biscuits, chocolate, crisps etc.

I am surely out of ketosis and want to start afresh tomorrow.

What will happen to my weight loss? I weighed today and had put on 1 lb. Think this is water weight tho.

Really depressed but will get back on the wagon tomorrow for sure. Just dread to think how much weight I've put on :(

Ps. I am 5 foot 2, weigh 11st 10 and want to be 9 st 7. Started at 13 st 2.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , we all do it and its jumping back up on the wagon that matters :) get back on it and any gain will be gone in a few days :)
  4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810

you won't know what it's done to your weight until you get weighed tomorrow and find out. try to put it behind you and not dwell on it. you've done it, you've finished and are starting again tomorrow. think of it as a new beginning.
  5. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Katie and Great things advice is spot on - its happened you can't undo it, so live with whatever tomorrow says and refocus. Just remember how bad you feel so next time you can focus on that feeling and use it to help your will power!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.