had it with points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Mags12, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hi everyone

Well I STS again this week which I know is better than gaining but so far in 7 or 8 weeks of WW I have lost 2lb gained it back, lost it gained it back then lost it yet again and STS x 2.

I changed to WW from SW as I had only lost a lb for 3 weeks and was beating myself up over the free food, but I had lost about 1.5 stone on SW over the same period of time that I've followed WW - WW is proving to be a struggle for me I'm tired of counting points and more often than not still feeling hungry.

I'm going back to SW class tomorrow night and getting stuck back in, wanted to wish you all well and say congrats on the brill losses, WW is a fantastic plan but I don't think it's for me.

Take care everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    The opposite happened to me. Lost 3 stones with WW then changed to SW and have put on and lost the same stone over the last year

So know how you feel

Irene xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry WW didnt work for you, as youve discovered not every plan works for everyone. I had the opposite problem, tried SW for a bit, lost nothing lol

Best of luck with your restart

5. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    thank you hun and well done on your losses with Exante, I was reading about it last night, amazing!
    xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Awww thank you :)

7. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb

Sorry Irene I must have skipped over this one, thank you so much xx

8. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    just wanted to say good for you! you have to do whats right for you, but equally i know how dissapointed you must feel.

wishing you all the best xx

9. mistysmummy

mistysmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Best of luck with starting SW again i have tried every slimming club going lol I liked WW but just couldnt loss more than 7lbs on it have been doing SW for 2 weeks and lost 8.5lbs so just goes to show that not all diets are right for everyone xx

10. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    thank you Fern and Misty :)

You're right that not all plans are for everyone it's a shame about WW as I do find a lot of positives in it especially for eating out etc but I've just got fed up with counting and not really seeing the reward ie good losses. SW it is for the foreseeable :)

11. Klick

Klick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(24.05%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with your future losses at SW. It is so fustrating when you stick to something and don't loose. I go to SW and had a great 5lbs loss the first week but not a sausage the second week, I was quite miffed when the leader said I must have been doing it wrong as I knew I hadn't.

What I've ended up doing is continuing going to SW and pretty much following their guidelines but I point all my food and if I'm out and about and things get tricky, I don't worry if food doesn't quite fit in with SW, I just make sure I stick to my points. Am pleased I coped with a week in Germany then was down a pound at the next weighin doing this.

12. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    thanks hun and well done on your losses xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.