• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had my baby so am ready to start again!

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hiya everyone,
Dont know if anyone will remember me, I was here before I got pregnant last year and am now ready to start again with even more weight to lose :sign0007: I have 4 stone to lose to get to my target of 10 stone.
I had my second baby 4 weeks ago and am finished having babies now so time to get my figure back :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Congratulations Hun and welcome back! You will get back to the weight you want in no time at all.

xxx

Wow well done you - my baby was 6 before I took controle of my weight! Good luck.

Hi MooMoo, Congratulations on your new arrival and I can tell you it is possible to lose weight when you have a 4 week old baby, I returned to slimming world when my 3rd baby was 4 weeks old. I had a few people asking me if I was mad and replied nope.......just getting me back !

I have lost a stone so far and my daughter is now 15 weeks old, hopefully whe i got to my WI tomorrow I will have lost some more.:fingerscrossed:
It just takes some organisation but it is possible !

Good luck with your journey to slimville and welcome back to minimins :)