Cruise PV Had my first non dukan meal since day 1

jezzebell

I went out with my friends last night to a southern indian restaurant and was struggling to find anything to eat.

i spoke to the waitress and EVERYTHING on the menu was cooked in oil :( i ended up with a spicy aubergine dish cooked in tomatoes and loads of spices and a small onion salad and although it was very very nice it was also very very salty and had a ring of oil round the plate :(:( she said that was the least oily thing they had!

I was hoping for a 2.5lb loss this week to take me to exactly 4 stones but don't think i'll do it. will know on saturday!

However it was the very first thing i have had that was not strictly allowed so not too bad since 2nd May i don't think

You have done brilliantly jezzebell to have stuck so religiously to the diet for so long!

Atropos often says that if there is nothing Dukan friendly to have, an Atkins friendly meal is a good second choice. Sounds like you managed to keep to low carb so don't worry too much.

Besides, this is a long-term plan so you are bound to encounter situations like this from time to time. Sounds like you handled it extremely well.

Hope you enjoyed it - sounds delicious!

thanks wheest i completely forgot about going Atkins! but it was carb free and it was delicious! lol

i don't feel guilty exactly and i dont feel like i 'cheated' as such it's hard to explain.

I have been very proud of myself for sticking with it as i definitely didn't turn up the day they handed out willpower!

i think i'll be gutted if i dont lose anything on saturday just because of 1 meal and know it wont bode well for conso and stabilisation, i AM the person that puts on 2lbs if someone else eats a cake!! lol

Fingers crossed for you!

Well i lost 1.5lb. i did weigh myself on Wednesday morning before i went out in the evening and showed a 2lb loss so i don't think the meal did me any favours. It is slightly concerning, that it possibly made a difference to my weight but it was PV Fri so i do normally show a slightly lower weight loss following a friday PV day.

Oh well bring on the next week!

You still lost - so all in all still going in the right direction - and maybe a slightly better loss next week?

I would love to lose 1.5lbs a week ...

Well done on making a loss, and sticking to plan, sometimes it's easy for little slips to lead to bigger ones, so I think you've done fab xx

Back