Had my Interview!! FAO Fingers Crossed and Maybe Baby

bo_lady

Hey everyone,
Just got back from my interview and I got in!!! I am going to become a teacher!!

The interview was fun!! I had 10 mins to do a lesson plan, then had to do a role play with the tutor he was the student and I was the teacher, doing the introduction of the lesson!!
He said I was great!!!

So anyway the weightloss I believe gave me great motivation, I find talking to strangers much easier as I dont feel like they are judging me!! Has made me wana stick to SS for a bit longer rather than give up!!!

Thanks Fingers Crossed and Maybe Baby!!

Anna xx

Thats fantastic, great news. Well done! :)
What age group are you hoping to be working with?

Thanks Holly,
Age 14-19 teaching Business Studies

Great, I am an HLTA in secondary school and this year will be supporting in a Business Studies class :)

:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

Well done hon!:D
You obviously really wanted it & I'm really chuffed for you.
Good luck for the next year! It'll be like no other year of your life!

Hey everyone,
Just got back from my interview and I got in!!! I am going to become a teacher!!

The interview was fun!! I had 10 mins to do a lesson plan, then had to do a role play with the tutor he was the student and I was the teacher, doing the introduction of the lesson!!
He said I was great!!!

So anyway the weightloss I believe gave me great motivation, I find talking to strangers much easier as I dont feel like they are judging me!! Has made me wana stick to SS for a bit longer rather than give up!!!

Thanks Fingers Crossed and Maybe Baby!!

Anna xx

Well done Anna thats fab news :party0049: , I'm sure you'll make a great teacher :party0048:. I'm really happy for you :hug99: and i totally know how you feel about the confidence from losing wieght :D. Now you have more motivation to get through SS even on the tough days.:)

My interview went well, i think i have the place, i couldnt really understand what the lecturer was going on about :rolleyes:, lol. I will let you know for certain when i get my letter. Only problem is that i think they want me to commute for my placement :mad: and i dont think i can do that because of financial and health problems :(. So i will have to sort that out.

I felt exactley the same though about my weightloss and confidence. I was so comfortable and relaxed and i just couldnt shut up, lol. I feel like the old me again :).

Congrats again on geting onto the course. I wish you all the best xx :)

Back