had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

Im waiting for the app to see the dietician for the tablets yeah then he wants to see me again 17/12/08.
So i had a fab day yesterday loads of pampering and this morning im working then off to visit mates in Portsmouth for the rest of the weekend so i wont be around have a great BH folks xxxxxx

hi guys sorry ive not been here but work is soo busy being last week of the month any one in the financial industry will know what i mean
weekend was good and im off to a ball this sat so had to invest in a dress :eek::eek: its lovely and got a little cardi/shrug to go over as detest my arms
Got my hosp app to see the dietician friday 6th june !!!!
hope your all well xxxxxx

Looks wonderful! Hope you have a fab time

Lovely outfit chick! The shrug is a really nice colour. Hope you have a brilliant time! Enjoy xx

oh wow - that is absolutely stunning!!! your going to look fab!

Ooo im loving the outfit! .. especially those masks! "WOW" ... im sure your gonna look beautiful and very very glam!
Have a fab time! xx

How are you doing Kittykat?

I feel sooo bad ive totally neglected my diary and you peeps well the long & short of it is im following WW from home now no more meetings as last friday i was at the hospital for my appointment and they prescribed me rimonbant its supposed to supresse your appetite and break up fat cells so i took there advice and stopped going to WW as these tablets should help me lose it anyway im just following WW like i was but i tell you i cant eat half as much get soo full sooo quickly im getting weighed once a month for 3 months through the hospital as i need to be monitored closely as a side effects is anxiety & depression and after that i get them from my docs once a month

hope i havent rambled too much but just needed to let you all know xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with it!

Back