had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

I feel sooo bad not updating but life has just been one rollercoaster im still on the tablets and they seem to be working as im not eating as near as much been really busy with work nearly working 12 hr days sheesh !!! last thurs i went to london for the day for my stepmoms 60th we went to harrods John Lewis then tea at the Ritz!! it was amazing but the calorific foods did not agree with me at all :eek::eek: but when u go somewhere like that u have to eat it ! the weekend was taken up looking after my beautiful neices My dad has been back in hospital to have more fluid drained burt he is now home and doinf well
this weekend i off to sheffield to see boyzone mmmm cant wait and then back to my mates in bradford for the rest of the weekend so no tablets this weekend as i dont wanna be running to the loo half way through the concert !
Next weigh in in 07/07/08 that wil be after my trip to sandown !!

Hope all is well xxxxxxxx

I hope you have a fantastic time at the Boyzone concert:D

I went to see them in Cardiff a couple of weeks again (doing SS - almost had a accident cos of the water consumption:p:tear_drop:) The boys were brilliant and Shane is looking mighty delicious - his smile should be illegal;)

Take care

Wow you have been busy! .. I hope you have an amazing time watching the boyz! ... i bet they put on a great show! ...
Im looking forward to hearing about it when you get back ! and want pictures! ...
xxx

had a fantastic weekend boyzone were fab got a few pics not very good though will try and get them on here later whilst out i went to next and bought a top in a size 20 :eek::eek: and am wearing it right now with a pair of linen pasnts that were too tight 2 weeks ago so even though ive not been weighed its obviously coming off back to the hospital 07/07 so hopefully good results

im feeling fantastic also managed to get into the same sizes in dotty ps but need to lose a littke bit more for them to be comfortable off to work now see yah !!

Woohooo ! .......... Oh its one of the best feelings in the world! well done kittykat!
Brilliant stuff!

Kitty Kat

I just wanted to say well done and how damn good do you feel buy and wearing that smaller size! you go girl...Size 18 here you come! Getting weigh once a month is better for your mind and a more accurate loss.

What's your goal for this week?

Bren
XX

Well done - I much prefer going by clothes rather than the scales when looking at my weight loss... I'm never pleased with the 2lbs here and there but losing the flab over my jeans is the best feeling!

Sounds like you're doing well... hope you're strutting round in your new top feeling proud! You best get wear out of it now before it gets too big for you! ;-) xx

well theyve just announced on GMTV that a new anti obesity drug acomplia has been released on the NHS and the side effects are depression well guys yeah there the ones im on but im not suffering and thats the reason that your closely monitored by the hospital just wanted to let you know ive seen the report and im fine & dandy xx

It's a great feeling to get into a smaller size comfortably. I'm looking forward to going down a Jeans size. I also loved going into 'normal' shops and having lots of new choices. Well done so far.

Sharon

A few moments ago there was a thread about acomplia being able to be bought on line i am on this drug that is only available through a hospital referral as one of the side effects is depression i dont have anyside effects but i just wanted to warn you not to try to buy it as you hsve to be closely monitored whist on it

well have been to the hospital for my monthly check up and ive lost 8.6kg which converted is 18.6 lbs :eek::eek: and 9 cm round my waist converted 3.5 inches im loving these tablets !!

wow well done xx

Back