had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

kittykat

Gold Member
Well guys after a few months away from here having moved back down south dumped the loser of a OH ive finally got my life back on track and started WW again ! on Monday and gonna succeed this time this time im doing it for ME !! So far so good and got notempatations coz its me buying the food no one else to cook for and im letting myself down if i f**** it up !!!!

:bliss::bliss::happy096::happy096::happy096::party0038::clap::grouphugg::party0049::massmoon::hug99::party0016::party0016::party0019::talk017::party0023:
Shes back yippeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome back kit, onwards and downwards hun.

good luck xxx

welcome back. you sound so positive - good for you
good luck
xxxxxxxxxx

:bliss::bliss::happy096::happy096::happy096::party0038::clap::grouphugg::party0049::massmoon::hug99::party0016::party0016::party0019::talk017::party0023:
Shes back yippeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blimey Paula this made me chuckle missed you too hun xxxx

well guys thanks for the vote of confidence yep ive missed you all tooo but have been lurking for a while so been keeping check on you :)

Im loving this diet at the mo but dont wanna count my chickens yet:eek:

There is one prob though im finding it really hard to eat all my points every day all 37 of them :eek::eek: any ideas ?????

well guys thanks for the vote of confidence yep ive missed you all tooo but have been lurking for a while so been keeping check on you :)

Im loving this diet at the mo but dont wanna count my chickens yet:eek:

There is one prob though im finding it really hard to eat all my points every day all 37 of them :eek::eek: any ideas ?????
Are you bloody jokein?
That is easy lol.
gLAD YOU LIKED ALL MY LITTLE PEOPLE,I MISSED YA MATEXX

cheers guys really need to see if i can increase my point intake getting rediculous only had 7.5 today !!!!!!!!!

Back