Had my op

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Hi everyone, just got home from hospital, had my op yesterday afternoon. I am a bit sore but otherwise feel great, especially knowing that the stones have gone for good and no more attacks. Nicki it really has been a breeze, just get mobile as soon as possible. Will be going back on LT in the new year.

Fabulous news hun, glad your feeling fine after the op, you can now start enjoying christmas and look foward to restarting in the newyear xx

Good to hear everything went well for you Debbie!

Wishing you a speedy recovery:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Love Mini xxx

Glad its all over for you & you can now look forward x,mas pain free...Take care!!! Caz xx

Great to hear that you're safely through he operation. Concentrate now on recuperating and have a nice rest.
Wonderful to think the dreaded stones can't give you an attack any more. xx

Hi everyone, just got home from hospital, had my op yesterday afternoon. I am a bit sore but otherwise feel great, especially knowing that the stones have gone for good and no more attacks. Nicki it really has been a breeze, just get mobile as soon as possible. Will be going back on LT in the new year.

oh hun i am so happy for you, at least you have a relatively pain free christmas now and thanks so much for letting us know that you are ok and everything went well.

i am a bit nervous but to be honest i think getting over an op for a few days is nothing compared to these attacks lol

happy for you hun,wish u a speedy recovery, enjoy your christmas:D

They didn't give me the stones, don't think they do that any more. The op only takes about an hour and they gave me the morphine in theatre so all you want to do is sleep when you are back on the ward. I was up and about 3 hours after my op and needed no more pain relief as it was more discomfort than pain, but everyone is different.

Back