Had my post Italy WI this morning after 2-3 weeks off the diet...

Caz

Repeat Offender
Went this morning to see my CDC for my post Italy WI. I've had the past 2 and a half almost 3 weeks off the diet completely though have tried to be sensible in that time and did have some shakes in the middle part when I was at home and able to before Italy. I was bracing myself for the worst but I'm very pleasantly surprised! I managed to still lose 1lb, lost 1in from my hips, 1/2in from my thighs and the rest were the same. So I'm very happy with that and don't think I could have asked for anything better!

Well done just goes how CD conditions the mind to be in control. Good Going Girl X

Jammy beggar you losing a pound ;)

Seriously though thats great! Am very pleased for you. Its amazing that you've went on holiday, had a good time and managed to keep yourself on plan (not going mental) well enough to not pile on holiday weight. Am proud of you :D

Now get that blog updated! :D

That is fabulous, missus!!! xx

Wow am impressed! And welcome back - good to see you again :)

good job Caroline. I dont know if I'd be as strong as you with 2 weeks off. Well done

Thats great Caroline. Good for you.

Thanks everyone :D

Thanks Tilly, I did try to choose fairly well but also just had things I enjoyed, but knew when to stop! You look amazing in your picture by the way!

Jammy beggar you losing a pound ;)

Seriously though thats great! Am very pleased for you. Its amazing that you've went on holiday, had a good time and managed to keep yourself on plan (not going mental) well enough to not pile on holiday weight. Am proud of you :D

Now get that blog updated! :D

Hehe I know! I'm amazed I've managed to do it to be honest. Yes, yes, yes, I'll sort out my blog today!! :)

I've managed quite well with getting back into it so far, this is day... umm... 3 of CD since being back and I was in ketosis yesterday afternoon and actually am not finding it too bad. So straight back on the wagon for me! Though I only had 2 shakes yesterday... whoops. Not sure why but just wasn't hungry and then fell asleep! Will make sure I have my 4 a day now though, and water!

Back