Cruise PV had pork..

Emms24

Hi!

I'm at my friends wedding and have been doing really well! Avoided the bread bun with the soup, the stuffing, mash and roast potatoes with the main and avoided the dessert all together (had a sugar free jelly with me- thank you maintainer for suggesting I take something with me)

However, along comes the evening food and what am I faced with... Pork sandwiches!! I know I'm not allowed pork but I was hungry and I totally avoided the massive breadbun. Have I totally cocked things up?! I wouldn't have had it if i wasn't hungry and in for a late night x

dont worry hun ....drink plenty of water and pp the next day you can .... porks a bit higher in fat than dukan likes but it wont knock you too far off ....and well done on avoiding all the carbs !!!

Hi!

I'm at my friends wedding and have been doing really well! Avoided the bread bun with the soup, the stuffing, mash and roast potatoes with the main and avoided the dessert all together (had a sugar free jelly with me- thank you maintainer for suggesting I take something with me)

However, along comes the evening food and what am I faced with... Pork sandwiches!! I know I'm not allowed pork but I was hungry and I totally avoided the massive breadbun. Have I totally cocked things up?! I wouldn't have had it if i wasn't hungry and in for a late night x

Hmmm...in the U.S. version pork is allowed so long as it is pork tenderloin or lean center-cut pork chops. I've been eating these frequently since I started. :p

I will have to admit defeat (briefly) today. At a graduation celebration and just couldn't pass up on a piece of cake...:sigh: Boy was it good though! :D

Oh well, PP tomorrow and a much longer walk!

Thank you!

Aw was the cake nice? I love cake! I managed to avoid the wedding cake yest but did have a taste of the icing...... X

You'll live!

You made the right choice - when faced with a dilemma, pretend you are on Atkins, and go for the fat not the carb.

Fatty food will slow your loss down a little - but it won't throw you out of ketosis.

My biggest slide off the wagon was roast pork and ooooooooo did it taste good!

Back