Cruise PV had pork..

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Emms24, 11 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi!

I'm at my friends wedding and have been doing really well! Avoided the bread bun with the soup, the stuffing, mash and roast potatoes with the main and avoided the dessert all together (had a sugar free jelly with me- thank you maintainer for suggesting I take something with me)

However, along comes the evening food and what am I faced with... Pork sandwiches!! I know I'm not allowed pork but I was hungry and I totally avoided the massive breadbun. Have I totally cocked things up?! I wouldn't have had it if i wasn't hungry and in for a late night x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    dont worry hun ....drink plenty of water and pp the next day you can .... porks a bit higher in fat than dukan likes but it wont knock you too far off ....and well done on avoiding all the carbs !!!

4. Jennifer_Walker

Jennifer_Walker Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.61%)
    Diet:
    Dukan consolidation
    Hmmm...in the U.S. version pork is allowed so long as it is pork tenderloin or lean center-cut pork chops. I've been eating these frequently since I started. :p

I will have to admit defeat (briefly) today. At a graduation celebration and just couldn't pass up on a piece of cake...:sigh: Boy was it good though! :D

Oh well, PP tomorrow and a much longer walk!

5. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thank you!

Aw was the cake nice? I love cake! I managed to avoid the wedding cake yest but did have a taste of the icing...... X

6. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    You'll live!

You made the right choice - when faced with a dilemma, pretend you are on Atkins, and go for the fat not the carb.

Fatty food will slow your loss down a little - but it won't throw you out of ketosis.

My biggest slide off the wagon was roast pork and ooooooooo did it taste good!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.