• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had some spotting :-(

Well like the title says ive had some spotting called the early pregnancy unit and the were closed but managed to speak to a midwife after about an hour on hold! she said it dosnt sound like much to worry about and just to rest and relax!!...Hard when u have a 13 month old to look after! never mind...just hope my bean is ok xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hope everything is ok honey! my son was still born just before xmas, so knwo the worry your going through. but try and relax

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Dont wory sweet, keep smiling and stay positive, keep sending that baby of yours loads of loves im sure everything will be fine

xxxxxxxxxx

fatfighter

wannabe yummy mummy
Hope everythings ok, spotting is quite common in early pregnancy, it doesn't always mean the worst. Try and do as the MW says ((hugs))

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Sorry to read this, and can imagine how anxious you must be feeling. but really truly keep a positive mental attitude and rest up well ((hugs)) can be totally normal, and hang onto good thoughts for your bean.

Sticky vibes for you ((hugs)) I had an early scan after they feared my pregnancy was ectopic, so it can all turn out fine. x

Thanks girls! I cant help but think the worse but im sure bean will be ok! Its stopped for now and no pain so im keeping my fingers crossed!! Midwife said i dont even need an anti d, as im O resus neg, also said that if im still worried monday i can have an early scan...i will be around 7 weeks so will it still be internal? xx

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Hey hun, hope you're ok and got my fingers crossed that little beano is OK xxx
As for internal scan, I think they may now give you an external one seeing as you're coming up for 7 weeks. xxx Hugs for you xxx

Aww sorry to hear that your bleeding, but thought I'd let you know it doesn't always mean bad news.

I had bleeding at 7-8 weeks and I'm now nearly 17 weeks. I was scanned at 7 and 8 weeks and both were external and you could see the heartbeat.

Positive vibes being sent your way hun.

Thanks for the replys guys! im pleased to say that there has been no more bleeding and i have had no pain so im pretty sure bean is ok! Ill be sure to let u no if i have the scan x

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Glad to hear hunni, hopefully it was just a little bit of implantation bleeding or something like that and that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! :D xxx

I had a bleed at 7 weeks, so know how worrying it is. I had an external scan asap, which put my mind to rest

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trying To Conceive 16
Very Low Calorie Diets 6
Lipotrim Forum 18
Trying To Conceive 19
Trying To Conceive 9