Had the worst weekend!

ladyantionette

I was doing so well with my training and s.w eating up until this weekend..

My husband collapsed saturday and couldnt wake him - been in and out of hospital most of the weekend. Thankfully he is ok poor guy dislocated his shoulder in his sleep, popped it back in went into shock because of a low heart rate/low blood pressure and collapsed. Apprantley its because he is so fit his heart rate is so low? But he is ok thankfully as he's my world!

However..due to over 30 hours clocked at the hospital these last few days - my eating hasnt been the best.

3 Days consisted of...

Half a dominos
Half a bag of crisps
2 Sandwiches
1 Fajita
3 Pieces of KFC and a few fries
6 Cans of diet coke
Half a bottle of wine (last night I needed it)

Yes thats all I ate in 3 days....

So I dont think I ate enough to gain but still not feeling happy about eating all that crap! Just literally didnt have time to cook or didnt want to.

I am very annoyed obviously I didnt do any training either - but my number one priority was my husband.

Feel very upset this morning :cry:dont know if its a mix of getting over how worried I was and all the rubbish food.

I am just so happy he is ok...what a crappy weekend!:(

ladyantionette said:
I was doing so well with my training and s.w eating up until this weekend..

My husband collapsed saturday and couldnt wake him - been in and out of hospital most of the weekend. Thankfully he is ok poor guy dislocated his shoulder in his sleep, popped it back in went into shock because of a low heart rate/low blood pressure and collapsed. Apprantley its because he is so fit his heart rate is so low? But he is ok thankfully as he's my world!

However..due to over 30 hours clocked at the hospital these last few days - my eating hasnt been the best.

3 Days consisted of...

Half a dominos
Half a bag of crisps
2 Sandwiches
1 Fajita
3 Pieces of KFC and a few fries
6 Cans of diet coke
Half a bottle of wine (last night I needed it)

Yes thats all I ate in 3 days....

So I dont think I ate enough to gain but still not feeling happy about eating all that crap! Just literally didnt have time to cook or didnt want to.

I am very annoyed obviously I didnt do any training either - but my number one priority was my husband.

Feel very upset this morning :cry:dont know if its a mix of getting over how worried I was and all the rubbish food.

I am just so happy he is ok...what a crappy weekend!:(

Don't worry about the food-as you said your first priority HAS to be hubby-hope you have a better week and he recovers ok x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Glad everything is ok that must have been scary , don't worry about the food the situation was out of your control you didn't just decide to sit and eat crap for the sake of it . Now things are better get back on plan and even if you do gain or STs there are times that it can't be helped. I would rather gain and know I was there to supportmy OH x

Thanks for the support (as always)...:)

Don't worry about the food, life happens and as you said - Hubby was more important.

Now he's on the mend, don't beat yourself up about it (it wasn't an uncontrolled binge), just hop straight back on the wagon.

Hope your husband continues to get better.

yep, the circumstances dictated your diet, that happens sometimes, your husband had to be your number one priority

pleased to hear he's feeling better, that must have been one scary weekend for you.

don't beat yourself up about what you've eaten, draw the line under it and move on hun,

ps at least you had diet coke, I would probably have reached for the full fat stuff, so there was self restraint there xx

Worrying about your food intake was the least of it babe, it just goes to show that there is more important things out there... Your husbands health was the main issue here, and what you did was what anyone would do... Put it on the back burner, draw a line under it and forget it... I know if it was my Kev I would comfort eat, so you did well... This diet is for good, and life gets in the way sometimes... The only way you would truly fail is if you gave in... Your not going to do that, so start again and you will soon put it behind you... Thank god he is ok, and I am sure it won't even make a difference beyond maybe one wi, you can live with that... hugs...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Gosh! Go easy on yourself sweetie, you've had a rotten weekend and you need to give yourself some TLC not a beating!
Glad hubby is better xxx

Nothing to add other than that I agree with all the above. Didn't want to read and run though. What a terrible weekend for you!!

You have all made me teary! In a nice way..it was hell of a weekend but have been 100% this week since it all..Thanks again!

ps your exercise chart is truly inspiring, no matter what I do I can't get round to exercise :( must just be bone idle I think x

ps your exercise chart is truly inspiring, no matter what I do I can't get round to exercise :( must just be bone idle I think x

I am not usually this good honestly - I am just determined not to look fat in my bikini lol!!

Well drum roll please....

Even after all the rubbish food last weekend.....

I still lost 1.5lbs totally shocked! I still have 4.5 in 3 weeks but im going to be 100% now so fingers crossed!!

Yay - well done!
Bet you'll look fab in your bikini!

Back