Had to eat yesterday as I...........

Boo

Silver Member
............forgot my bloody bars!!! :(

Had to go to Germany on Tuesday for work & cos I was in so much of a rush forgot to pick my bars up that I'd got out of the fridge. I could only take bars as I was only taking hand luggage!

Anyway stuck to cucumber, meat & a boiled egg for breakfast (continental luckily enough) & had a sandwich at dinner as I had no choice as the supplier had ordered the food & a salad at the airport last night.

Not in ketosis this morning but hoping I should be back in ketosis by end of tomorrow.

Had to limit my water too as I had a 1 hr drive in Germany & there's not many service stations.

Anyhow got on scales this morning & I've lost 3.75lbs since last Thursday. Better than I thought it'd be. Fingers crossed next weeks will be better.

Back on my shakes this morning & 2 pints of water down already.

xx

well done on your loss hun, sometimes things happen beyond our control so well done .

Well done for choosing wisely, these things just happen and we have to deal with them as best we can, fingers crossed you don't find today too difficult and get drinking that water! you'll lose a load more before you know it.

I have to go on a business trip on Monday to Amsterdam and I am fretting about being able to drink enough water and also remembering my bar and x2 tetras!! I am putting my bag in the holdal purely so I can take my Tetras!!
xx

well done hun, sure you'll do just fine. xx

I have to go on a business trip on Monday to Amsterdam and I am fretting about being able to drink enough water and also remembering my bar and x2 tetras!! I am putting my bag in the holdal purely so I can take my Tetras!!
xx
Why not take sachets for that short time, just to avoid checking in baggage, ie. hand baggage only.

Back