Had to eat yesterday as I...........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Boo, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    ............forgot my bloody bars!!! :(

Had to go to Germany on Tuesday for work & cos I was in so much of a rush forgot to pick my bars up that I'd got out of the fridge. I could only take bars as I was only taking hand luggage!

Anyway stuck to cucumber, meat & a boiled egg for breakfast (continental luckily enough) & had a sandwich at dinner as I had no choice as the supplier had ordered the food & a salad at the airport last night.

Not in ketosis this morning but hoping I should be back in ketosis by end of tomorrow.

Had to limit my water too as I had a 1 hr drive in Germany & there's not many service stations.

Anyhow got on scales this morning & I've lost 3.75lbs since last Thursday. Better than I thought it'd be. Fingers crossed next weeks will be better.

Back on my shakes this morning & 2 pints of water down already.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done on your loss hun, sometimes things happen beyond our control so well done .

4. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Well done for choosing wisely, these things just happen and we have to deal with them as best we can, fingers crossed you don't find today too difficult and get drinking that water! you'll lose a load more before you know it.

5. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have to go on a business trip on Monday to Amsterdam and I am fretting about being able to drink enough water and also remembering my bar and x2 tetras!! I am putting my bag in the holdal purely so I can take my Tetras!!
    xx

6. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    well done hun, sure you'll do just fine. xx

7. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow that's really good that you were able to lose weight despite having food. Congratulations!

8. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    well done you x

9. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Why not take sachets for that short time, just to avoid checking in baggage, ie. hand baggage only.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.