• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had to eat..

Had a shake this morning.... went out with dp but forgot to bring my shakes....
I ate..
a small piece of roasted chicken... a table spoon of prawns, two bits of sliced pepper, a teaspoon of tuna and a table spoon of lettuce....
I feel sick.... it was all tasteless and a real struggle to eat... I didnt enjoy chewing it and feel like I have ate a 12oz steak.... It was unappealing and unappetizing....
I realise I may well have kicked myself out of ketosis, but it had to be done as i felt very weak earlier ( think i am getting the flu).. dont feel so weak now.. am refeeding from sunday next week for one week as am going on holiday for three nights.. at the rate I was today i reckon I may struggle to eat.. i know it is supposed to be hard to eat then go back to tfr, but after today i think not.. infact i would have given anything to have a chicken soup..... x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
wafting the smell of chicken soup over the net.

I really dont know what to say to you, maybe you ate a little to much and thats left you feeling bloated have some water maybe a bit extra than norm that will help flush out the TOXINS so to speak and back on the shakes tomorrow.

The thing is that you didn't have the chicken soup and that is good. It sounds that you eat a lot but it isn't that much really, at least there weren't any carbs there. Just move on and pretend it didn't happen. Back to business tomorrow...........

thanks have my weigh in tomorrow, hopefully be ok... it was a very small amount of food.. thought i would enjoy it but tasted minging and have no desire to eat any more food atall hehe.. x the three small bits of lettuce are repeating on me like nobodys business.... x

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Lol... These things have to be done... I know most doctors recommend that if your sick you should eat again...

But good choice for not having carbs chick, dont think you have knocked yourself out of ketosis...

Can i ask what DP is??

a its forum slang// dp-darlin partner dh-darling husband.. ds- darlin son dd-darlin daughter x

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
oooh this is why im scared to eat!!

i know its guna "flump" in my stomach and then make me feel sick for hours!!

i wish i could do lipo for ever haha

but i am already lickinmy lips thinkin of stupid KFC... no lauren! haha xx

kfc.. mmmmmm.. no ick....no mmmmmm...no no no...kfc is NOT allowed to be mentioned in this forum hehe xx

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
hahaha the cournel is calin me!! xx

whoo hoo lost 6 lbs this week, cant beleive it, hardly any water and ate yesterday.. so.... next week probably be a bad loss, am refeeding on sunday.. then back on tfr the saturday after... delighted tho xxx

orrrrrrrrrrr kfc huba huba lol xxxxxxxxx