Had to get back to basics

Marsha D

I have decided to get a fresh start on my diet. After reading a book called 'My First Diet' by Ashley which isn't really a diet book as such but more of a 'how to diet' book it has made me realise how over complicated diets can be especially with so
Many diets out there. I mean I had to remind myself of why I eat and most is through habit, but I tend to forget this. How do you guys deal with habit and emotional eating, the book gives a few tips on things like this but I would like to hear from others about how they cope.

Cleaning! I have to scrub something to keep me busy till the craving pass or I just feel better. Sound boring but I have a spotless house! :)

I'm an old fossil and have been on every fad diet there is. I lost weight but piled it all on again. The only thing which got lighter was my purse. Some of these diets are blinking expensive. So. I've thrown away the diet books, and I am starting a healthy life. I want to lose a stone by Christmas, but more important: Keep it off. I'm shopping and cooking healthily no snacks and all meals cooked from scratch. Lets see how I get on. I weigh on Sunday

Back