Had to have my weigh in a day early.... drum roll please

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've got to make a last minute trip for a couple of days so had to rearrange my WI with my CDC from tomorrow evening to this morning, mainly because I wouldn't have enough shakes and stuff. But I also wanted to know how I'm doing and whether it's all working! And the results are... it is!! It's definitely the most worth while diet I've ever done! And my CDC reminded me at the end that it's not even a full week, this is the start of day 6, so I've only actually been doing it 5 days which makes me even happier!! Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling, the results of my weigh in are...

I lost...
11lbs
2in from my busy
3.5in from my waist
1in from my hips, arms and thighs

So needless to say, after 5 days of this diet, I'm a very happy bunny!! Definitely the motivation that I need! I'd tried not to get my hopes up at all, knowing that it might have been less. I'm off to London for a few days to stay in my house down there with friends and am taking all my CD meals with me, and am determined to stick to it! My CDC did say that if I am going to go for a drink with my friends I would be able to have a Diet Coke or Slim Tonic. So I'll keep it in mind. But I think I'll suggest we stay in. I'm not a person that feels I have to drink, so the no alcohol thing will be fine.

Ohhh I'm excited about this diet again now!! :woohoo:

Yay! Well done you!
x

11lbs woweeeeeeeeeee thats fabby love well done ....its great motivation isnt it !! have fun in london

Thats is fantastic well done. Go girl!

Also i read Zero Coke is better to drink on CD than Diet Coke if your going to. I think Diet coke may have citric acid in it whereabouts Zero Coke hasnt. The only thing with drinking Zero coke is in some people it can trigger hunger pangs.

Fantastic start, well done! xx

Wow, well done, fab loss after 5 days.

Well done! I go for my 1st weigh in in half an hour im soooo nervous lol

Fantastic!!! Well done! xx

That's a great loss for not quite a full week. For me loosing the inches really validates the weight loss. Have a good trip to London and stick with it!!

Thanks guys :)

I am trying to keep it up in London, it's proving difficult though! I've ended up having to stay in a hotel rather than my old house because basically someone is staying in what is technically still my room because they have nowhere else to stay, but no-one told me that until I got there!! It means no microwave, no bowl, just a kettle teaspoon and cup. I did actually bring my blender with me though! I was meant to be going home tomorrow but I think I'll go home today, don't really want to pay for another night in a hotel, and also I don't want to risk messing up my diet!! I figure if I have my shake a bit before I check out, say 11.30, then I can probably push my bar til about 4ish, and then have something else when I get home, whenever that is! Hopefully it'll work!

Back