Had to stop shakes on refeed

redfluffmonster

as not had period and....I think I know why!!! :eek:

Haven't been on here for a few days as making sure and its early days. Has anyone advice as to best plan on what to do? My weight seems to be sticking reasonably stable - maybe one pound on, but not too bad. I would really like to lose a few more pounds but not sure its wise x

thanks
Nicky x

er yes! Pleased but shocked!

Oh my goodness! Congratulation hun. I remember reading that shakes should not be consumed when pregnant as the high content of vitamin A or something can prove harmful to the baby. Hope that is at least partly helpful x

wowzers.... thats great news! very happy for u xoxox

Awwwww that's well good news!!!! I hope you and ya fella are really happy! oh no, i'm getting broody! xx

yes - I think he's in shock still - I was already doing the refeed but not quite what I was expecting...

does anyone know if there are any plans I can follow to shift the last 10 pounds safely?

eats lots of salad and vegetables maybe? try and stay away from carbs? to be honest hun, whether u like it or not you are going to put weight on with the baby regardless. I would concentrate on being healthy for you and the baby and then think about your weight again once the baby is born. who cares about 10 lbs when you have a life growing inside you! xxxxx

thanks girls - I'm much more aware of what I'm eating now than ever I was when I did WW - I'm just trying to eat a range of food incl carbs but in moderation. Will keep you posted xxx

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY you ! nice one!

I think you should just eat healthy and think about what you need to eat for you and the baby to make it a healthy baby, reducing or cutting things out may not be beneficial as bump needs certain things for bits of it to grow, maybe you could ask the GP if you could see a dietician explain you have done LT to lose weight obviously had some problems with overeating or what you were eating in the past or you wouldnt have needed LT and say that you want to see a dietician so you can discuss the healthy stuff you need to eat for you and your baby and for afterwards so you can get rid of those baby lbs

Anyway enjoy being pregnant and just remember you dont need to eat for two and you should be sorted !

eats lots of salad and vegetables maybe? try and stay away from carbs? to be honest hun, whether u like it or not you are going to put weight on with the baby regardless. I would concentrate on being healthy for you and the baby and then think about your weight again once the baby is born. who cares about 10 lbs when you have a life growing inside you! xxxxx

I agree with this, you have someone else to consider now and you need to be super healthy. Look at how well you've done so far and just be really pleased with that, and that stage of your life and now begins a new exciting one!
Congratulation!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats such lovely news!!!!

congratulations hun

If i fell pregnant i would, after picking picking myself up off the floor, i would have 3 meals a day - cereal, salad and meat 2 veg. U need the full range of foods.

I am sure when the cravings kick in it will be for the food your body really needs - so just go with the flow hun.

Enjoy every minute of it :D

congrats redfluffmonster.

i guess you have been given the best advice here already - just eat healthy and i am sure you wont put on as much because i bet you are so conscious of your weight now.:)

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what fantastic news. Congratulations to you both!

x

Back