Had to stop Xenical for a week

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by ninajw83, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. ninajw83

ninajw83 Silver Member

I got a bowle infection on monday so i've been poorly for the past 4 days which meant stopping xenical too. I'm gonna leave it til at least Monday before starting again make sure my stomach is back to fighting fit but i'm a happy bunny coz i got weighed today and i've lost 7lbs :D

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Well done on the weightloss! 7lbs - thats really, really good!

Aw poor you not feeling well though - hope you feel better soon xx

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to hear you are not keeping well Nina!:hug99:

7lb is a terrific weight loss, well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

5. kazisindahouse

kazisindahouse Full Member

Crikes, sorry to read you're not well ... but great news about the weight loss, just be careful what you eat and you'll be fine! x

6. ninajw83

ninajw83 Silver Member

Thanks folks :) Great thing is i'm really still off certain foods, for example anything greasy and even anything other than water makes me queasy so i'm hoping this lasts out just a little bit longer to make sure i've deffo got my head in the healthy eating zone!!!

7. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Thats a really good attitude to have - turning feeling poorly into something positive. Not many people can do that when they feel sick so good on you.

Hope you start feeling a bit better soon though xxx