had weigh in boo hoo

mmmmmm they do sound nice hunni!

Hope the estate agent rings you tomorrow with an offer!

xx

well morning guys,cant beleive its monday again.Walked round pitsford yesterday 7 1/2 miles blimey i was knackered when i finished lol.
Heres to a good weekxx

hiya hun hows u doing ???

im good thanx mategot the day off as i worked saturday just popped to town to get some hair toner asmine has faded soo much a few bday cards just cooking pork chops at the mo

well the people who looked at the house have looked at another one,apparantly there meeting a builder there n wednesday to see how much to extend if its to much they will lo at ours again arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Bloody house sellngxx

ahhhh hun lets hope they cant build on the other one eh might not be around much tonite as bloody pc is playing up again grrrrr

hey paula in that case don't dispair!!!

We had someone look at ours who wanted to extend. Just a garage and a bedroom nothing fancy. They brought a builder rond to be told it was gonna be around £25,000 so you never know hun!

Fingers crossed again!!

xx

pc is really slow and keeps freezing virgin have a recorded message stating probs in the yorkshire area
the house hopefully tomorrow xx

morning guys,well im gonna pat meself on the back cause im doin sooooooooooooooooo well with me points saved 3 from yesterday.I will weigh in on friday and that will be the week on cambridge and this week on wwxx

well done for sticking within your points hun xxx

hey you where r u ?? no postings hope alls ok hun xxxxx

hi sweet,its soooooooooooo quiet on here.Im goin to nottingham today to see a friend.Those people are coming back for a third viewing today.Fingers crossed ,hope your ok xx

Back