had weigh in boo hoo

Hi Paula
Best of luck with the viewing and for your wi tomorrow :)
xx

well lots to tell you,first off all the last two weeks ive lost 9lb yippee.Thats with the week on cambridge and a week on ww.Weve also booked our flights for the 9th of october,im bricking it now lol.Also the viewing what a nightmare,apparantly they bought round the whole bloody family and put an offer in on another one arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Just rang the ea and will let you all know i need to get this sold b 4 i go xx

Oh no hun. I can't believe they have put an offer on another one!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on booking your flights. How long do you plan to stay out there?

xx

Sorry hun ... got soooooo carried away with your house viewing news that I forgot to congratulate you on your weight loss!!!

WEL DONE!!!!!!!

xx

thanks guys ,were plannin on stopping .Spent all afternoon trying to book a hotel the day we land as it will be 00.55.Im having a nightmare.Was goin to av wine but changed me mind gonna av a feast instead lolx

You are gonna live there? In Australia?? wow.

We lived in Marbella or 4 1/2 years .. I had my twin boys out there too.

xx

morning everyone,well i saved 4 points and im gonna save 4 today as im going to me mates tommorrow for sunday lunch and lots of tears and wine lolxx

well done on your loss babe and for staying within your points cant believe the move has come so quick did u get the remortgage ?? enjoy saying your goodbyes and as soon as your sorted in oz get your butt on here real quick xxxxx

we go on the 9th arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I shall get straight back on here .No more news on the viewings how bloody frustrating.Well ive been round all the graves today putting flowers on .im looking forward to getting me jimmys on and aving a bot winexx

Morning evryone,i will only be on here till lunchtime as goin to my best mates for sunday lunch and wine.I have only managed to save 4 points so knowing what the day will be like i think i need to save 4 every day till w i on fridayxx:cool:

9lb!!! Well done love! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
Sorry to hear about your house, hope you enjoyed your roast and wine with you best mate :)
xx

How Was Your Time Yest With Your Friends ??

hi guys,why do i drink why why why?.
I have got a hangover from hell.We had 4 bottles of wine that was just me and me mate.Then we called in the club on the way home and had 2 more glasses of wine.I suffer terrible from hangovers.Another thing i always do the day after is eat eat eat so need to behave lolxx

PAULA PAULA PAULA serves you right !!!! glad u enjoyed it though xxxxx

I no mate i need a bloody slap,but not today please my head hurts:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Seems like you had fun tho babes!!!!

Get an early night and plenty of water and all will be well tomorrow!!

xx

Back