had weigh in boo hoo

paula 36

Gold Member
any help appreciated,im debating on doin cambridge for 2 or 3 weeks to get a stone or so off.My surgeon has said i need to get some weight off cause of how my back is.I no i could do it for a short period im just not good at long term with it .What would you do

Have you done CD before Paula? Blasting with SSing for a couple of weeks would certainly give your weight loss a kick but be aware that, once back to a 'normal' diet which includes some carbs, you may regain a bit of glycogen and so not see much loss for a week or so (you may even have a little gain). You could possibly avoid this by eating low-ish carb for a while after coming off CD and increasing them gradually.

hi russian doll,ive rang a councillor and im going over today at 2.3o.Ive done cambridge before.Im in agony with my back and my surgeon thinks it will help to get some weight off before i go xx

Gotta say losing my weight has helped my back problems lately. If you done it before then you'll know what you're getting into, so hopefully you'll be able to stick with it to lose the first couple of stone, or whatever quickly.

If it were me though I'd maybe not Sole Source if I only wanted to do it for 3 weeks, it might be better to do the 790 plan, still get good results, so quicker losses than say WW and will help you in the longer term returning to your chosen diet plan.

hi domino ,what im gonna do is ss till i go to oz then prob do 1000 or 750 till i loose it all.Then i will do ww to maintain.She said 11 7 was prob about right for my height.When i lost 3 stone before my back was alot better so i ned to do thisxx

Good luck Paula. Do let us know how you are getting on, because I was thinking about this myself earlier today. I think I could probably only manage a month on CD/LL but I was thinking that a quick weight loss at the beginning may help to motivate me abit.
so anyway, after all that rambling from me, come back and keep us up to date with it !!

You'd better make sure you come back and see us all missus, you'd be missed loads if you didn't :hug99::hug99::hug99:. Anyway you don't have to be on WW to come on here, we all want to know how you're getting on and to have a natter with you!
Pleased you've reached a decision and best of luck with it and we want daily updates :D
xx

I mean every word of it love, I think you're great and that's me saying that without wine :eek:
xx

Hey Paula! Dont beleive a word Nails says when she has not been on the wine, we all know the truth comes out when she has had a drink but sometimes she is better off keeping it to herself HEHE (Only joking mate love ya really).

Good luck on CD Paula and you are welcome back anytime, also let you know how you get on with it........xx

Hey Paula! Dont beleive a word Nails says when she has not been on the wine, we all know the truth comes out when she has had a drink but sometimes she is better off keeping it to herself HEHE (Only joking mate love ya really).

You cheeky moo :p!! Not a drop of alcohol has passed me lips since Sat night! But hey I forgive ya, it's not like I don't provide you all with enough ammo is it :giggle:;)

hiya hun couldnt find your other threads good luck with the mortgage people text us to let us know what they said as off to work now xxxxxxxx

Back