Haha I'm such a wimp!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I just had a beetle in my room and had to get my Dad to come and get rid of it. Was small, like 1.5cm or so. But still, was a beetle, I didn't want to touch it! My friend is now taking the piss out of me for it. I'm not the only one that would have done that right?!

Id have done the same :)

beetles don't bother me. Now if it had been a spider.....................

Uhhhhhhhh :( I once picked up a slug in my room thinking it was a bit of rubber !!!! All squidgy and gross. I hate spiders and have had to get used to them in my ground floor appartment. I used to call my Dad to get rid but he's in another country now so a bit unfair to get him over on a plane!!! My oh has no pitty for me either and thinks its funny I'm scared of them. xxx

I hate beetles!! When I was about 10 I woke up with a huuuge stag beetle flying in my face. Was huuuuuge! 3 inches or so. Not been a fan since!

Yep i woke up with a spider on my pillow when i was 8 and it ruined me. xxxxxxxxx They don't even pay me rent and invite their friends in. lol

Wimps the lot of ya ;) Get a glass and a bit of cardboard, put the glass over offending beastie, slide the cardboard underneath and toss it out the window.

I hate slaters, cockroaches and earwigs, other than that nothing bothers me. I'll still get rid of them but they give me the shivers. :mad:

Back