HAHA, some people!

Beaut x.

Went to my mates engagement party last night, was full of my FAVOURITE food...they'd ordered in a chinese and chocolate fudge cake for pudding! But didn't give in, and someone said to me oh you'll get bored of milkshakes after two weeks, haha funny that really enjoying it and been on it for 7 weeks! Kick in the teeth to him, he didn't know what to say ! xx

LOL! Well done!

.........people like nothing more than for you to fail...............I have no idea why but it's true..............so a big fat raspberry to them all.......that's what I say and well done you for being so strong xx

well done chicky licky, I went to a party when I did cambridge and it was full of stuff like that, jacob looked like he'd put his face in the chocolate cake but had my fizzy water, no lemon, and proved the doubters wrong.

There's something hugely empowering yet hugely annoying about the people who think we can't do this. xx

Totally get you there, my sister is one of them. Some Friends av decided not to tell

Incomplete post baby wants my phone.... It's so uplifting when you know you have such willpower. People just like us FAT don't they? That way no one sees their flaws lol. I know a few who want to lose weight coz I have and still am. Keep doing your thing hun.....

Thanks everyone :) the guy was a know-it-all anyway, his jaw dropped when I said, "Oh thats funny cos my week 7 weigh in is tomorrow" and i've lost over 2 stone! haha choke on that!!! Silly man xxx

Back