Hailz (and anyone else) Restart Monday 4th January 2010

I'm back, CDC tonight at 6.00pm :D

Hair cut too today *Yay*

2x woohoo

Im so looking forward to restarting and the weather being better.

Getting my car, getting to my CDC, having a hair cut etc is all working out to plan and i feel very happy :)

Only hoping Friday night i can still go out. . . . I'll be driving so i'll be on the water but just want to get out for a while!

Sooooo excited about the future of 2010 :D :D :D :D :D

nice to hear you are so up beat and looking forward to the year ahead I am feeling the same way I had a really bad 2009 so I hope its a bit better this year. I love going out on SS now its so much cheaper I have a good time and no hangover win win

I dont get hangovers anyway, id rather drive than drink so water will be fine with me. I dont need to drink to have a good time.

Today is going well so far, resisted bacon rolls at work and the cookies i bought yesterday i have given away to the bosses lol :D

No more temptations left in my office now

I was the type that would get hammered on a night out before as I had no confidence, but being on CD has shown me I don't need to drink to have a good time and that was a huge lesson learnt and has been just as important as the weight loss for me.

Well done on not being tempted and good move on off loading it lol

So much for y good day yesterday.

I got emotional and upset with OH not being home when he said he would be and ended up stuffing my face with a slice of cheese, peanut butter on toast and a handful of quality street!

Today however will be a 100% day! Already had my shake and a litre of water :)

these things happen you just have to draw a line under it and start a fresh so good for getting back on to it xx

I have been 100% since last blip and glad too as the scales now say im overweight rather obese :D
Fantastic stuff..... 3 days till 1st WI *eek*

That first wi will be great and well done for getting back on it after your blip its hard going but you will get there x

Hey Becca, was going to send you a msg on fb as hadnt seen you around :) You ok? x

Kerry, im loving your pics. Keeping me on track knowing i can look that different too :D

Hey Becca its all good here cheers

Thanks Hayley xx

First WI and am 4lbs lighter... woohoo :D

The brill well done hunny xx

Thank you Kerry and Chloe.

Its a good start :D

. . . . .

oh Whats up hunny ???

Don't be too long xxxx

Back