Felix's fresh start!

I'm just kidding myself now that I'll lose on this diet. I just posted in the 'strugglers and restarters' forum but no one has replied yet. The lure of CD and the quick losses have got a hold of me, because I know it works if you're 100%. But I can't stick to it now. It's a brilliant diet but I feel like I've ran my course now and need something new.

I've spoken to my OH and we are going to join WW. Ideally I would have liked another stone off at least before joining WW but I'm just wasting my money on cd so need to get on with it :(

I know I'll hate the small losses on WW but I'm not losing at all now on cd so it's better than nothing. And small losses will add up to a step in the right direction. I just wish I could be skinny for my 21st birthday on 10th august but I've still got 3 and a half stone to lose so I've got no chance now :(

I know exactly what you mean aboutthe big losses luring you back, but you're right, it only happens if you're 100% and if you're not then the diet just doesn't work! I'm joining ww the day after I get back from Jamaica, ww is where I lost the majority of my weight and I know the plan like the back of my hand. I've attempted going back to it but was never able to stick to it because I just kept thinking I can just eat what I want and do cambridge again. Even my CDC agrees I should do ww as she knows I've been pissing around yoyoing for years now! Anyway, get on ww, try not to worry about the slow losses and I'll see you over on the ww forum in 5 weeks! Also, i know loads of people who are struggling to loose with propoints as you end up eating a lot more food than you do on the old plan, plus I don't get those 'extra' 49 points you get a week! So bear in mind you might be better off on the old plan! Xxxx

princess_cj said:
I know exactly what you mean aboutthe big losses luring you back, but you're right, it only happens if you're 100% and if you're not then the diet just doesn't work! I'm joining ww the day after I get back from Jamaica, ww is where I lost the majority of my weight and I know the plan like the back of my hand. I've attempted going back to it but was never able to stick to it because I just kept thinking I can just eat what I want and do cambridge again. Even my CDC agrees I should do ww as she knows I've been pissing around yoyoing for years now! Anyway, get on ww, try not to worry about the slow losses and I'll see you over on the ww forum in 5 weeks! Also, i know loads of people who are struggling to loose with propoints as you end up eating a lot more food than you do on the old plan, plus I don't get those 'extra' 49 points you get a week! So bear in mind you might be better off on the old plan! Xxxx

I'm glad someone understands :) I did WW about 5 years ago and lost about a stone and half on the old 'core plan' and it was great! Didnt feel like a diet at all. I'll stick around here anyway and check how everyone is getting on. We are going to a meeting this wednesday and I'm quite excited now!! xx

good luck felix
i think you have made the right choice for you and thats what matters hun.please keep us updated on how you do :)xxx

I know how you feel about being excited, I keep looking through my old books and thinking of meal plans etc haha! I think I'm going to do ww but try not to eat carba after lunchtime, I did this before at Uni as almost maintenance after cd and not eating carba in the evening really helped. Going to be slightly difficult with my bf though as he works out a lot so is a carb fiend! Whoop excited to be doing it with you, although I'll be a bit behind because of Jamaica. Glad you've made a decision, just give it your all now! You could still loose a stone before your 21st and although it won't be exactly where you want you'll be a lot slimmer than you are now! You'll get there before Xmas, stick at it :) xxxx

Thanks both of you :D

Well I've been totally off the rails the past few days as I am sick of the cd shakes but dont have a WW meeting until weds and I've just been stuffing my face with everything!!!!! Just weighed myself at 13 stone 1lb... Oops :(

Hehe, the last supper thing eh? Don't worry about it too much, try and eat a bit
more sensibly between now and Wednesday. The good thing is you'll have completely filled up your glycogen from cd now so you should have a pretty decent loss in your first week.

I bought 2 £20 worth of food at planet Hollywood for £10 vouchers for me and the bf and we're going the night we get back from Jamaica, that's going to be my last supper before starting ww the next day..

Xxx

princess_cj said:
Hehe, the last supper thing eh? Don't worry about it too much, try and eat a bit
more sensibly between now and Wednesday. The good thing is you'll have completely filled up your glycogen from cd now so you should have a pretty decent loss in your first week.

I bought 2 £20 worth of food at planet Hollywood for £10 vouchers for me and the bf and we're going the night we get back from Jamaica, that's going to be my last supper before starting ww the next day..

Xxx

Ooh planet Hollywood!!!!! Sounds good. I went at Disneyland Paris and the burgers were so good. We went out last night and bought loads of fruit veg and meat so hopefully I'll be better before weds haha :)

hi chick have you started weightwatchers yet?

howv you been ive been awol for a lil bit :sigh:

Fearless said:
hi chick have you started weightwatchers yet?

howv you been ive been awol for a lil bit :sigh:

Hello!!!! Long time no speak. I just signed in using the laptop for the first time in ages and only just seen the message you sent me 2 weeks ago haha, so sorry I didn't reply. Haven't started WW yet, going to a class tomorrow but I've been off cd for a week and put a couple of lb on :(

How are you getting on?

Hello!!!! Long time no speak. I just signed in using the laptop for the first time in ages and only just seen the message you sent me 2 weeks ago haha, so sorry I didn't reply. Haven't started WW yet, going to a class tomorrow but I've been off cd for a week and put a couple of lb on :(

How are you getting on?

bleurgh im back to 10stone 10.2lb not quite back to me latest start weight but close :sigh: got down to 10stone 4 aswell, i did get a bit lower but didnt get official weigh in and kindov dived headfirst into food :cry::cry: dont feel like im ever gonna be normal when it comes to food grr.

good on you for starting weightwatchers hun, i need a different plan im joining the gym when get paid on fri so need a higher carb/higher cal plan and im fed up with cdiet atm- no clue what to do though :confused:

Fearless said:
bleurgh im back to 10stone 10.2lb not quite back to me latest start weight but close :sigh: got down to 10stone 4 aswell, i did get a bit lower but didnt get official weigh in and kindov dived headfirst into food :cry::cry: dont feel like im ever gonna be normal when it comes to food grr.

good on you for starting weightwatchers hun, i need a different plan im joining the gym when get paid on fri so need a higher carb/higher cal plan and im fed up with cdiet atm- no clue what to do though :confused:

Yes that's exactly what happened with me! Got down to my lowest weight and just stuffed my face with crap haha. I've had a good run on cd but need something with more variety and which will help me keep the weight off now. Are you going to try 810 or 1000 plan? It will take me ages to lose this last 3 and half stone but even if it's coming off slowly at least its going in the right direction :) have a think about what would be best for you. I told my CDC I might even come back to cd in a few weeks once I've had a break.

Yes that's exactly what happened with me! Got down to my lowest weight and just stuffed my face with crap haha. I've had a good run on cd but need something with more variety and which will help me keep the weight off now. Are you going to try 810 or 1000 plan? It will take me ages to lose this last 3 and half stone but even if it's coming off slowly at least its going in the right direction :) have a think about what would be best for you. I told my CDC I might even come back to cd in a few weeks once I've had a break.

no think i need complete break from cd, so thinking a calorie plan possibly?? dont get paid til fri so cant afford food for me new plan as of yet so got couple of days to decide! really hoping the gym will give me a better focus and healthier viewpoint on my body, ide rather weigh more and be toned than proper thin and flabby.

Good luck with tomorrow chick, let me know how it goes! and dont worry about my message the other week i didnt think you had ignored it on purpose!

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
no think i need complete break from cd, so thinking a calorie plan possibly?? dont get paid til fri so cant afford food for me new plan as of yet so got couple of days to decide! really hoping the gym will give me a better focus and healthier viewpoint on my body, ide rather weigh more and be toned than proper thin and flabby.

Good luck with tomorrow chick, let me know how it goes! and dont worry about my message the other week i didnt think you had ignored it on purpose!

Fearless xx

It will probably do you a world of good having a break from cd. I almost decided on calorie counting too! There's a good site called myfitnesspal (you can also download the app if you have a smartphone) and it's great for tracking your calories. Thanks, I'll defo let you know how I get on :D

Right so I've chickened out and I'm not joining WW. Can't be doing with the slow losses! I am restarting cd tomorrow and I intend to be 100% for as long as possible. I have no nights out etc planned for the next 6/7 weeks so I've got no excuse not to stick to it.

I might make a new diary as (another) fresh start!

good for you,hope it goes really well for you hun :)xx

Good luck Felix. You can really do this when your mind is in the right state - Just get through the next couple of days and then you'll be flying!! Are you SSing?

Back