hair and nails

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi folks,

well i know there is a warning about hair loss on the diet, and i feel for the people affected by it.

However, I have been growing my hair a little (to graduate it at the back) and stopped biting my nails.

I am pleased to say, that both my hair and nails are doing just fine and both growing nicely!

so for any new people looking and wondering about this diet, go for it!

although i wonder how much my extra nails and hair weigh? might shave legs before next wi! they've gone all fuzzy agian hiding under my jeans in this old weather!

my willy as also grown or maybe the hair as fallen out , therefore looks bigger????????

I stopped biting my nails last year and they are looking rather nice these days if I say so myself!

My hair is looking in great condition but I have lost a lot of it!

x

Do you know what it is Gaz,you can see it now and maybe its always been big but hidden!

lmao! hahahaha.

ahhh shamrock said exactly what i was thinking gaz lol

you big boy you :)

i am realy hoping this doesnt affect my hair as to be honest my hair is so thin it doesnt need to go any thiner. i normally use straightners but whist i am on this i am not going on advise and also buy a volumsing shampoo, conditioner too! i am glad it hasnt affected some of you and sorry for the ones it has. xx

To be honest I haven't noticed any difference in my hair. I have so bloody much of it it's hard to tell if any more than usual is coming out in my brush. Certainly haven't noticed if it is...

Back