Step 1 Sole Source + Hair loss... Help

ladystardust_13

Hello!

I've been doing cambridge diet ss+ since december. I've lost 2 stone.... woo. Should be more but I'm terrible at this diet. fell off the wagon at xmas and again at my bday. I have 2 and half more stone to loose so Im trying to get back on. However, I've just got a bit of a fright... I was washing my hair in the shower and loads and loads of my hair came out. Since I've been on this diet ive noticed more hair than usual coming out, but I have naturally thick hair plus i wasn't putting it down to the diet 100%, I've just moved to england from scotland so i was thinking the change in water etc. but this was alot that came out. I'm a bit worried so I'm just looking for a bit of health and advice ?

Thank you

Hi lady stardust, not sure I can give advice, but my hair is also falling out! I started in September and since late December I seem to get a lot of hair loss when I wash my hair!!!

I've started taking some vitamins in the hope this will help and spoken to my CDC who says stopping the diet should stop the hair loss, but I also still have a few stone to lose!

On the plus side, I haven't noticed any bald spots yet and mines been falling out for a while now!!!

Best of luck! How much longer are you planning to stay on the diet?

Back