HAIR LOSS - SAW THE DOC

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by summergurl, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

1. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Just got back from seeing the doc about my hair loss and he had a look at my scalp told me im not going bald!! (phew!) and told me its more than likely down to a hormonal imbalance but is giving me a blood test to check my thryroid, salt levels and for amnemia.

Being a hormonal imbalance would make sense as LT does mess with our totm doesnt it.

I mentioned that i felt silly going to see the doc about hair loss but he told me they see it alot and not to stress.

So girls & guys if you are worried about your hair loss (if you are experiencing it) then see the doc.

He told me if the blood test come back normal then it will sort itself out but will just take time.

Just thought i'd post this try to reassure some of yous :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Well done you on a fantastic loss I bet you look like a different person, i'd be so glad to follow in your steps!!

4. SueJulyBride

SueJulyBride Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    OMG u look amazing in ur pics well done on the weight loss....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.