hair loss

AmyLouise1

So, I've lost a lot of hair, i'm absolutely devastated, I could cry! My hair is my pride and joy, and i'm nearly 20 so this is a major blow for me! i'm questioning whether continuing on this diet is for me.

Any advice would be brilliant!

:( :(

Consult a doctor immediately sweetie. Ask where the hair loss is originating. We don't want our diet program to compromise with our health.

Im experiencing the same thing. Spoke to my pharmacist today n he was quite surprised too but said will find out for me what could be the reason. He said it could be stress though n also if u keep thinking about it makes it worse.

It is normal and as a poster said above your body uses the calories for more essential things. Hair and nails get pushed to the way side im afraid. It will grow back i promise.

I think it is def one of the side effects but then i think once you know this you notice more.... u lose between 80-100 strands of hair per day anyway.... i have just layed off the blow drying and straighteners....

For me a bit of hair loss is worth me being slimmer and healthier.... As my hair will grow back if lose any!!!

XXX

Thanks for the advice everyone! I feel slightly better now, i'm using that Alpecin stuff, even though its for men, i find that it makes me feel better and i don't feel that i'm not ignoring it. can you take hair and nail supplements on this diet? if so, where do i get them, and what are they called?
thanks again :)
xx

Thanks for the advice everyone! I feel slightly better now, i'm using that Alpecin stuff, even though its for men, i find that it makes me feel better and i don't feel that i'm not ignoring it. can you take hair and nail supplements on this diet? if so, where do i get them, and what are they called?
thanks again :)
xx

you can take silica supplement u get it in holland and barrett and they are half price at the moment...good luck

Back