Hair loss!

Yorkshire Lady

Could somebody advise me on what I could do/take to try to keep the possibility of hairloss too a minimum. I already have thin hair and not sure how I would feel about loosing anymore!!! I have got some multi vitamins to take. Thank's :-\

Not sure but Perfectil supplement is supposed to be good for hair, nails etc. I think you only lose what you would have lost anyway, just over a shorter period (if that makes sense). It all grows back tho and my hair loss only lasted maybe 3 weeks.

I have thin hair too but havent been effected by the hair loss, plus you lose hairs all the time all day long, i wouldnt worry too much unless its something you have suffered from before on a vlcd! as long as your taking multi vitamins and minerals you should be fine! theres some in holland and barrat that are specifically for skin, hair and nails!

Thank's for that , I will stick to multi vit and see how it goes! Don't mind alittle at a time but any more and than that and I might need a wig! Will look at another vit later if I need too. Thank's to you both.x

I started losing my frontal hairline about 6 weeks in, so I started massaging a mixture of rose and sage essential oil overnight. It's really helped and my hair's growing back :)

I havnt had any hair loss so dont assume that you will lose hair
Then again Ive had several breaks , so maybe that makes a difference ?

Front of my hair lines gone thin but it will come back only another 3 months on diet :)

this isnt good, as my meds make my hairline thin already, i dont care i would rather be bald and slim, i can always get a wig,

That's how I feel cable lol

at least it seems only temporary , whereas hopefully your weight loss will be permanent

it reminds me of when I gave up smoking 2 years ago , I knew there was a good chance i would gain weight and I did gain about a stone, but I felt that it was worth the sacrifice and I knew that for my health , giving up smoking was the best thing i could do at that time

so now i can concentrate on losing the weight

next step ...introducing exercise back into my life , well I cant do everything all at once :)

Back