Hair Loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lovetobslim, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. lovetobslim

lovetobslim Member

Hi all

Just wondered if any of you out there who have been on diet for a longer period of time than me, I am on day 4. Have noticed hair loss? this is quite a concern to me as my hair is not that thick to start with.:confused:

cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sohnii_kuri

sohnii_kuri Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I must say i went through the same problem last time, i was on week one and noticed my hair falling and i must admit it got worst. But then i mean the weight went off as well.....so its a price you have to pay for soemtime, it does getter better eventually!

good luck!

4. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi hun, i experienced hairloss the first time i did CD but not until i lost 3 stones. I was worried because i was losing alot of hair (mine isn't very thick either) but it does grow back (thicker and silkier) and i think its just a natural way of your body adjusting to the diet. I know it must be really worrying but please try not to worry too much about it.

If you do a search for hairloss on the forum you'll find several threads about the subject and what others did to deal with it. I personally used a shampoo bar form Lush called 'New Shampoo Bar' and it really helped make my hair thicker. I still use it now. I think i posetd about this too so i'm sure you'll find it if you do a search.

I hope i have been of some help :) xx

5. Forest290

Forest290 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes hair loss can happen on this diet from what I've read on this forum. This is why I started taking nail & hair vitamins - to be on the safe side. I use Boots own brand, they are also on 3 for 2 so about a tenner for 3 mths worth; and they haven't changed my ketosis :)

6. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I am on week 12 and have not had hair loss... didnt either when I did Lipotrim

7. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I think it really depends on the individual, like anything on this diet! I was a bit concerned when it was explained to me, but in all honestly my hair is so bloody thick, it would save me having it thinned all the time:giggle:so save me more money x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.