Hair Loss

Hi all

Just wondered if any of you out there who have been on diet for a longer period of time than me, I am on day 4. Have noticed hair loss? this is quite a concern to me as my hair is not that thick to start with.:confused:

cheers

I must say i went through the same problem last time, i was on week one and noticed my hair falling and i must admit it got worst. But then i mean the weight went off as well.....so its a price you have to pay for soemtime, it does getter better eventually!

good luck!

Hi hun, i experienced hairloss the first time i did CD but not until i lost 3 stones. I was worried because i was losing alot of hair (mine isn't very thick either) but it does grow back (thicker and silkier) and i think its just a natural way of your body adjusting to the diet. I know it must be really worrying but please try not to worry too much about it.

If you do a search for hairloss on the forum you'll find several threads about the subject and what others did to deal with it. I personally used a shampoo bar form Lush called 'New Shampoo Bar' and it really helped make my hair thicker. I still use it now. I think i posetd about this too so i'm sure you'll find it if you do a search.

I hope i have been of some help :) xx

Yes hair loss can happen on this diet from what I've read on this forum. This is why I started taking nail & hair vitamins - to be on the safe side. I use Boots own brand, they are also on 3 for 2 so about a tenner for 3 mths worth; and they haven't changed my ketosis :)

I am on week 12 and have not had hair loss... didnt either when I did Lipotrim

I think it really depends on the individual, like anything on this diet! I was a bit concerned when it was explained to me, but in all honestly my hair is so bloody thick, it would save me having it thinned all the time:giggle:so save me more money x

Back