hair thinning

ghemz2001

:(

has anyone experienced this? and if so to what extent?

After about ten weeks I started to lose quite a lot of hair, it was very worrying and has continued from the middle of jan right up until now. I have noticed these past two days that less is coming out so I'm hoping the worst is over

Mine started about a month after I finished. Luckily I have quite a lot of hair but it still scared the life out of me.
It lasted about 2 month's i think before it stopped.
My pharmacist told me that it usually happens around the 3 month mark and the process starts long before that so if you have been doing it for say 6 weeks, even if you stopped your hair would still fall out.
What you have to remember is though that it will stop and you won't be left with patches, it does seem to fall out quite evenly. I could really see it at the front.
I now have tufts of hair where it is growing back!
It doesn't happen to everyone though, you may be fine x

Mine started about a month after I finished. Luckily I have quite a lot of hair but it still scared the life out of me.
It lasted about 2 month's i think before it stopped.
My pharmacist told me that it usually happens around the 3 month mark and the process starts long before that so if you have been doing it for say 6 weeks, even if you stopped your hair would still fall out.
What you have to remember is though that it will stop and you won't be left with patches, it does seem to fall out quite evenly. I could really see it at the front.
I now have tufts of hair where it is growing back!
It doesn't happen to everyone though, you may be fine x

:mad: awww ashame we have to go through this, mines long and thick i am on day 2 and this is putting me off a little x

It may not happen to you though hun. Don't let it put you off, it's just a short term problem x

Back