Hair

Charisma

Silver Member
i have spent years dying my hair blonde and straightning it till about a year ago. as a result it started gettin shorter where it was falling out. i have recently dyed it dark to leave it to grow the dye out but its in such bad condition. i want to grow it long. does anyone know any really good products to stop it going so fluffy when i blowdry it?? or any tips to get it in better condition??

Try the Aussie products. They are supposed to be really good but they aren't cheap

Redken products are fab! I've dyed my hair blonde for last 7 years, use my hair dryer and straighteners every day. My hairdresser and everyone else comments on the good condition of my hair. I use the smoothdown blow dry serum as well as shampoo and conditioner....bottles last for ages. I also take a hair, skin and nail supplement from boots which certainly has made my nails stronger so I presume it's having some effect on my hair too. Hope you find something that works well for you x

ohh thanks guys thats quite helpfull i will have to invest in some products. btw whats the name of the skin n hair suppliment?? might be worth having ago too, need all the help i can get :)

u need to stop straightening (sp?) and dyeing ur hair, i have and i also use coconut oil in my hair, put it in leave for around and then wash it off, also try not to use different types of shampoo, stick to one which works and u only need a 10p size blob, i recommend Paul Mitchell color protection range its really good!

oh and lots and lots of water!

i have dyed it dark so that i can grow it out and leave it and i have stopped straightenin it along time ago its just still in such bad condition. i can only wear it up cause if its down it looks really frizzy but at the roots its shiney. i dont wanna get it all chopped off tho.

i have dyed it dark so that i can grow it out and leave it and i have stopped straightenin it along time ago its just still in such bad condition. i can only wear it up cause if its down it looks really frizzy but at the roots its shiney. i dont wanna get it all chopped off tho.

well maybe it might need a trim because the bottom is probably all split, get a trim maybe and use a deep conditoner once a month, it'l help, and when you blowdry it use a heat protector

oh and Biotin is supposed to be a good supplement to take x

I swear by Phillip Kingsley hair products, I have really dry ends to my hair and his elasticizer hair moisturising treatment left my hair so glossy and soft. You put it on to wet hair and then cover it over with a shower cap/plastic bag in my case lol and leave it on for up to 20mins then just wash and style as usual. You can buy them from the website and it starts from about £3 for a single treatment. I was really pleased with it. I also like all the hair products from lush, they're really good and smell fab!

I swear by Phillip Kingsley hair products, I have really dry ends to my hair and his elasticizer hair moisturising treatment left my hair so glossy and soft. You put it on to wet hair and then cover it over with a shower cap/plastic bag in my case lol and leave it on for up to 20mins then just wash and style as usual. You can buy them from the website and it starts from about £3 for a single treatment. I was really pleased with it. I also like all the hair products from lush, they're really good and smell fab!

oh i have got some of tha elastisizer stuff its brilliant. i also have some of his shampoo and conditioner which i didnt really like as much. i always look for a really intense deep condition but never find a decent one

I have the same problem with my hair breaking off when am tring to grow it. some1 at trafford centre recommended kerastase products to help strengthen it as ive bleached it blond for years. am trying to grow it but with no luck cos of the breakage. im hoping these kerastase products will work, theyre not cheap though

i have bleached and dyed my hair for years and also straightened a lot, until recently as it has all snapped :( i have tried pretty much everythin on the market and the best thing i can find is bed head's treat me right product, its in a blue tub and it smells of peppermint, its quite expensive but you only need to use about a pea size (for medium to long hair) anymore is just a waste

its amazing stuff, even my hairdresser was amazed at the difference after one months worth of use, i could send ya a sample in the post if ya like rather than ya spendin loads of money on every product till ya find one for u if ya like?

you can buy it in most salons and in some shops but here's a link just so ya can see wat it is
Bed Head Hair Products : TIGI - BEDHEAD - Treat Me Right - 200ml : The Hair Room

xxx

its amazing stuff, even my hairdresser was amazed at the difference after one months worth of use, i could send ya a sample in the post if ya like rather than ya spendin loads of money on every product till ya find one for u if ya like?

That wud be brilliant if ya wudnt mind. is it like a conditioner?? says only need touse once every 5 to 7 days. cud be a good investment

hey i jus use it as a conditioner i generally use it once a week, or use it if i am going out that night as it makes my hair really smooth when drying too

xxx

Back