hairloss need reasurance....pleeeeeze!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sparkle 63, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sparkle 63

sparkle 63 sparkling:)and hopeful :)

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    :eek:hi, just been for a nose on the LL forum to see if there as friendly as our little forum! sorry i bothered now, i read a thread about hairloss, it seems like a lot of hairloss is going on on LL, well i was under the impression LL is more or less the same as LT??? so will we be affected in the same way? im a tad concerned folks and need reasurance i like my hair and would really like to keep it :D x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Some people do suffer hairloss hun, but not all. I did last year and had 2 come off for a while ,but it doesn't happen to everyone. :D

4. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    the hair loss sounds far worse than it is.

i have noticed my hair is deffo thinner, its an all over loss - so not noticeable at all :) and it grows back :)

5. sparkle 63

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    but they were talking about bald patches on LL?? WOULD IT BE ADVISABLE then to not have it coloured then while on LT cos do u think the hair would be weaker now??

6. jellybeans

jellybeans Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey when i came off last year i had hair loss but it wasnt not noticable for the eye to see i wouldnt recomend dying it just incase but thats just my view

7. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If you haven't noticed a difference then just carry on as you normally would. My hairloss was servere but it was all over not in clumps or patches. Try not to worry to much :)

8. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have a chat to your Pharmasist if you are worried :D

9. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I did this diet last year and lost loads of hair, but lucky for me I have very thick hair. Another LTer TracyJ lost hair as well and unlike me already had fine hair so was quite upset by this. There should still be posts about hairloss on here cos we talked about it quite a lot.

10. kered

kered Gold Member

I went onto re-feed for a trip to Scotland just recently and I too had been worried about hair loss, so I had my hair coloured just before I did re-feed just incase. Back on LT now and so far no loss, so fingers crossed it stays that way.

11. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had the same concerns... and I havent noticed anything!!

And Ive had my hair dyed during LT

12. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Although I did suffer quite badly from hair loss last year I never had any bold patches and nobody really notice, it just looked really thin, when before it was thick. But now it is a lot better condition and the new hair soon grew, in fact it seems to grow a lot quicker these days, I am really pleased with it.

Try not to worry I think I worried too much at the time and it probably was not as bad as I thought.

Jo x

13. sparkle 63

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks for advice folks, i think i will enquire if there is any supplements we can take on LT to be prepared just in case. does it only happen on refeed by the way??? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.