hairloss need reasurance....pleeeeeze!!

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
:eek:hi, just been for a nose on the LL forum to see if there as friendly as our little forum! sorry i bothered now, i read a thread about hairloss, it seems like a lot of hairloss is going on on LL, well i was under the impression LL is more or less the same as LT??? so will we be affected in the same way? im a tad concerned folks and need reasurance i like my hair and would really like to keep it :D x x

Some people do suffer hairloss hun, but not all. I did last year and had 2 come off for a while ,but it doesn't happen to everyone. :D

the hair loss sounds far worse than it is.

i have noticed my hair is deffo thinner, its an all over loss - so not noticeable at all :) and it grows back :)

but they were talking about bald patches on LL?? WOULD IT BE ADVISABLE then to not have it coloured then while on LT cos do u think the hair would be weaker now??

hey when i came off last year i had hair loss but it wasnt not noticable for the eye to see i wouldnt recomend dying it just incase but thats just my view

If you haven't noticed a difference then just carry on as you normally would. My hairloss was servere but it was all over not in clumps or patches. Try not to worry to much :)

I did this diet last year and lost loads of hair, but lucky for me I have very thick hair. Another LTer TracyJ lost hair as well and unlike me already had fine hair so was quite upset by this. There should still be posts about hairloss on here cos we talked about it quite a lot.

I went onto re-feed for a trip to Scotland just recently and I too had been worried about hair loss, so I had my hair coloured just before I did re-feed just incase. Back on LT now and so far no loss, so fingers crossed it stays that way.

I had the same concerns... and I havent noticed anything!!

And Ive had my hair dyed during LT

Although I did suffer quite badly from hair loss last year I never had any bold patches and nobody really notice, it just looked really thin, when before it was thick. But now it is a lot better condition and the new hair soon grew, in fact it seems to grow a lot quicker these days, I am really pleased with it.

Try not to worry I think I worried too much at the time and it probably was not as bad as I thought.

Jo x

thanks for advice folks, i think i will enquire if there is any supplements we can take on LT to be prepared just in case. does it only happen on refeed by the way??? x

Back