Hairy biker's weight loss diary

That's fantastic, you are doing really well. :)

Had a crap day today with one thing and another and ended up stuffing my face all day. Tomorrow is a another day. Totally gutted now.

Hope you don't go too hard on yourself Liam, some days are tough, but it is only one day. Are you getting straight back on it tomorrow?

Had a crap day today with one thing and another and ended up stuffing my face all day. Tomorrow is a another day. Totally gutted now.

Hey, it's one day, and tomorrow's another new one. Keep going!

Well my day of eating obviously took its toll as I lost three pounds this week. More importantly I felt sick as a dog for a couple of days after eating. Putting my body out of and back into ketosis like is not a great feeling at all. But back on track now 100% and determined to stick at it.

We are off of a long weekend away mid march so I am going to start refeeding the week before we go and then allow myself to eat (healthy) while away and get back into the diet when I get back so three more weeks of TFR to go for now.

But hey, 3lbs is still a good loss, and at least you haven't gained. Enjoy the next 3 weeks, knowing that a refeed is imminent is a good motivator to be 100% I find. :)

Hi Liam

Would you believe it, I did exactly the same thing yesterday and now feel awful. I did not enjoy what I was eating because I kept on feeling I was going to be sick and my stomach just became bloated and uncomfortable. Definitely not worth it. I wont be doing that again anytime soon and like you say if you are going to eat its important to refeed and eat healthy stuff not junk like I had. Anyway good luck and keep to the shakes as you have lost heaps and you are well on track to your goal. Dont be gutted, we all can go off track but as Teapot said, its just our subconscious kicking in telling us to comfort eat when we have a stressful time. We just have to find another way to deal with stressful situations that do not rely on food. Got to remember this as this is why I have gained so much weight.

Weigh in again on saturday and lost another 6lb. That is 3.5 stone now in total. Very pleased and now have less weight to loss than I have already lost. I haven't been this weight in over 10 years.

One thing I want to advise you Liam and others if you must must eat then eat pure protein like a steak. The person I know who lost 14 stone and has kept off 13 stone had a steak every 4 weeks. Now I am aware that is extreme but if you were to even have a steak every saturday night it wouldn't hurt you very much as it would keep you in ketosis. Then again you are talking to someone who yesterday had 2 choc buttons. I am not sure what it was but I felt like crap for the rest of the day - prob guilt. Keep up the great work - so far that is an insane amount of weight.

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focused.
stick with it and you will see the results Take pictures now so u can see the results within 6 weeks
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

Back