Half a pack of choc digestives!

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Don't worry not me!! My OH the inconsiderate .....!! I don't really like them anyway to be honest but he has just sat there and ate them one after the other and I just can't help thinking how much fat and calories he is consuming! It really is terrible!

ive noticed that on this diet! you reali think about how many calories the people around you are eating!

:p

well done u for not "sharing" (in my case i would have stolen them from my OH and eaten them lol i love choc disgestives!!!) ! you must be proud x

strugglingtobeperfect said:
ive noticed that on this diet! you reali think about how many calories the people around you are eating!

:p

well done u for not "sharing" (in my case i would have stolen them from my OH and eaten them lol i love choc disgestives!!!) ! you must be proud x

Haha I'm just not really a fan of biscuits anyway! Now crisps oh crisps I love! (used to love ;) ) and if he had just had a multipack of monster munch in my face then I know I would have caved! Lol x

My oh asked if I wanted take away tonight and I said NO!!! He was testing me. He is dieting with me anyway and is very supportive but I was tempted the mean git lol!!! X

Tatty03 said:
My oh asked if I wanted take away tonight and I said NO!!! He was testing me. He is dieting with me anyway and is very supportive but I was tempted the mean git lol!!! X

Oh tatty a takeaway is all I can think about tonight for some strange reason! It ain't happening but it's nice to dream!

I've decided I'm going to have 2 nights food 23rd and 24th June as it's my daughter and father in laws birthdays. It's all I can think about I'm so excited haha x

Tatty03 said:
I've decided I'm going to have 2 nights food 23rd and 24th June as it's my daughter and father in laws birthdays. It's all I can think about I'm so excited haha x

Ooo what you having?! ;) x

Biscuits! :drools: I'm the opposite. I love picking at biscuits but I've never really been into crisps. Maybe doritos or kettle's but they are the last thing I would want to eat out of a choice of junk food.

We decided on Harvester that way I can have chicken salad x

mm biscuits and tea.. yummy.

im the same Rebirth_Lozza - i dont really like crisps.. but biscuits :|

lol

biut we are all doing well and losing weight so we DO NOT need biscuits! :p

If it had been Jaffa Cakes, I would have been tempted.

Back