Half a stone to go. Updated pics

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Someone please give me a kick up the backside. I have lost nearly 5 stone and now have less half a stone to go. The past two weeks have been disastrous(sp?) I keep falling off the wagon. ARRGGGGHHH!! I'm not going to let it beat me though..i am starting 790 tomorrow after a failed attempt last week.

Anyway here are some before and after pics taken today.
p63.JPG

p64.JPG

p66.JPG

NOW.....
p71.JPG

p72.JPG

p73.JPG

p74.JPG

Wow!!!! Fantastic-you have a fantastic figure. Well done you!!!

wow!! uve done so well, u look brillant! and u have great lips, am always jealous of people with lovely full lips!

Wow what a transformation - you do look terrific. Almost there too, only a half stone to go and then ........ learning how to keep it there. I am quite envious as I am at the early stages of losing a lot of weight. Well done again xx

Naughty you Allan-but you're right!

GAWD.............................. What a fantastic arse!lol I can only hope to be where you are one day.
You should be so proud of your achievement - you look absolutely great.
Many congratulations to you
Tansyx:)

Wow, well done, you look fantastic. You can lose half a stone in no time if you put your mind to it. Come on girl, you can do it!!!

:whoopass:

You look like a totally different woman - well done!

You have come this far and obviously had major willpower to get to where you are today so another 7lbs isn't much in the great scheme of things. Put your determined head back on and do it! :whoopass:

Hi YummyMummy, you look absolutely amazing.

I have 7lbs to go too (only lost 2 1/2 stone though so not as fantastic as your 5 stone) and am finding it incredibly hard. I've only lost 1lb in the last 4 weeks, this is truly harder than all the SSing weeks.

Good luck, keep us posted

All I can say is HOT HOT HOT!

A yummymummy indeed. You inpsire newbies like me to stick with it!

Good on ya and keep it up, you know you can do it!

Back