Half board Holiday...Should I stick to the plan???!!!!

sazzledazzle

HI Everyone

How have you coped on holiday on the plan?

Has anyone actually stuck to CD whilst on holiday?

I am off on holiday to the Canaries for 2 weeks and I am in 2 minds as whether to stick to the plan for Breakfast and lunch and have a meal, or whether to go off plan for the whole holiday...After all I am paying for half board!

Has anyone had any experience of holidays on plan? And if so did you have a massive gain after the trip???

I don't want to blow all the hard work i have put in just for 2 weeks away.

I am thinking I can run and swim a lot on holiday, but it is your diet that really matters in weightloss.

What do you reckon????

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I did a week on hols 100% agile source. It was tough but worth it. If you decide against I'd eat Atkins style. I almost always lose weight on hols anyway as I don't stress/boredom eat, eat less in the warm weather & am always off doing something. Good luck whatever you choose.

Hi

When I went to Majorca for a week just 2 weeks after starting CD i stuck to the diet 100% doing SS. I lost 10lbs that week :) it was hard because everywhere you went u would see people eating. we did a SC apartment and just did our own thing so that we wouldnt be around people eating. When we'd be sat at bars etc I would just have water and to be honest it was ok. I know food is a big part of holidays and i never thought i would be able to do it but was just so proud when i did manage to do it!

I agree with the previous post if you are going to be eating try to eat as less carbs as poss and go for the chicken and salads etc. good luck xx

Back