Half-the-person-I-used-to-be team?

Neglecting my own thread again

Poor example I am - too busy nosing at other threads......

Im at target again for 3rd consecutive week after my little Floridian Adventure. I''ve now decided to see how that goes before consulting with mdeical people and possible setting another, lower target.

I still expect the scales to jump to their rightful position each time I go near them at WI!

Not sure if that will ever change, and still feel apprehensive each time I approach the scales. I don't suppose I'll ever lose that.....probably not a bad thing!

Steve

Congratulations Hannah :)

Maximus, congratulations on maintaining :)

I have had a bad end to my day. Ive realise that my small loss of 1 lb has had a big effect on me. Need to getta grip and carry on with the plan.

Too much to lose..

Very happy with a 9lb loss my first week! I know it';s always bigger week one but it's a great start that's really motivated me to carry on x

Congratulations Hannah :)

Maximus, congratulations on maintaining :)

I have had a bad end to my day. Ive realise that my small loss of 1 lb has had a big effect on me. Need to getta grip and carry on with the plan.

Too much to lose..

Come on, don't be hard on yourself. You lost a pound. Put a pound on and beat yourself up! - I had a few gains o the way. Every one of them astonished me! absolutely devastated the first time - seriously.

Look at my stats for any/every gain and look at the pattern of great losses the week after!

Very happy with a 9lb loss my first week! I know it';s always bigger week one but it's a great start that's really motivated me to carry on x

That is an absolutely cracking start (blimey did that sound Welsh, as it did in my head).

I actually envy you. I really loved my journey and now I have arrived at target, it seems a little humdrum, dare I say it boring having to try and maintain. The natural highs of a big week or SOTW award is now replaced by sheer relief.

You enjoy each and every week (even the bad ones, cos there will be a few).

I'm relying on you to kjeep this thread alive lol.

Welcome back Hannah - seems we done a fait bit of this together:cool:

Steve

You're right maximum :) but you know how it is.. Regardless how many times you tell otherwise to relax and appreciate any loss you have, regardless of how small you can never take your own advise lol

Thank you, im sure me and LMP will keep this thread alive.. If not, ill just keep on rambling on to myself.

Ok I somehow managed to lose 6.5lb this week and that shocked me to the core. I reduced the amount of walking I done as the weather was naff recently.

I did my ramblers walk in the NYorks Moors though and that was a difficult thing, but very rewarding.

So I am now 3.5lb under the lower end of my target and have no intention of even trying to gain 3.5lb in a week so have decided to lower my target to 10st 5lb - meaning 10st 2lb-10st 8lb will be my comfy range.

I'm happier with this to be honest.

Have as good a week as yours truly and we'll be cooking with gas! (to coin a phrase).

Steve

Oh that's brill! I'm thinking exercise is bad.... Upped my exercise recent & my losses have slowed way down :0( walking bout 4 miles a night 5 nights a week- maybe more- so unlike me - my dog thinks I've flipped! Can't understand the lack of losses though & it seems I'm heading for a STS this week :0(

Wow Steve!! well done you! I've managed a poxy 0.5 this week :eek: but it was my sons birthday and I had to eat cake! that my excuse lol

Have just bought some roof tiles from sw, hoping they'll speed things up a bit...this last stone has been hard work!

Welcome NiaX :D

Can I join? I have lost a stone but have quite a few more to go!

Of course you can - just pay at the gate;)

The more the merrier - people come and go all the time.

Welcome back Hannah:p

Prodigal daughter and all that.

Hi guys,

I lost 2 lbs after 3 slow weeks so I'm happy :) only 1 more lb till I've lost 2.5 stones... Another 8 stones to go! Lol

Well done Roziee! Thats my mission for next week..going to try my best anyway!

Should explain why i'm always disappearing Steve... My youngest has got special needs and even though I love him to bits he's exhausting! And I work evenings too, so I spend a lot of time lurking on here, and only post when i'm not totally knackered! lol

Hey lady, no need to explain, we're only a fun message board/forum. No complaints, as I said just great to welcome you back;)

Well done Roziee - one sticker at a time. Gotta love that bling.

I'm at WI tonight after a weekend away and off plan. Not by anything major, but sufficient to tarnish the halo.

Steve

Thanks steve ;)

I bet you've still Lost this week!

I've eaten scan bran roof tiles for the first time today, they weren't as bad as I was expecting! But I've had terrible stomach ache tonight. :( will I get used to them or shall I give up?
Just wanted to have something new for a hex b but not sure if worth the pain! ... And wind! Lol

Thanks steve ;)

I bet you've still Lost this week!

Nope!

Glorious failure!

I gained 1.5lb and reset my target. I'm going through all sorts of emotions and changes at present so am settling for target of 10st 12lb.

This allows 3lb either side allowance.

Will see how that goes.

So long as I remain under 11st I will try and be happy;)

Steve

So am above 11st (11st 1lb ) at the very high end of my target.

I need to get back with the programme and have begun the regimented 6 miles per day walking (1.5 at lunchbreak and 4.5 after work).

Re-started gym visits on Thursdays and Saturdays as they too had fizzled out.

Pointless letting it all go now!

Steve

This thread seems to have petered put with even myself forgetting about it as well as little activity.

Will probably allow it to die a natural death.

Thanks for all the company along the way, and good luck to any of you remaining/lurking with your own journies.

As an epilogue, I reached my new reduced target of 10st 12lb today - in fact I weighed in at 10st 11lb and got a 4.5st sticky as a nice bonus.

Might need to re-vamp this thread if it all goes pear-shaped in future;)

Steve

Back