Half ton son....his mum is defo a feeder!

Comments about looking in the mirror. I havent done so for years blanking all out but hair etc like you others but have you gone shopping and seen yourself in a shop window and nearly cried at how awful you look.

I can't believe no-one's mentioned that he shat himself, and his mother acted like that was a usual occurance??? Not to mention him regularly wetting himself!?

I couldnt bring myself to discuss that - ts awfu!xl

it's all a bit messed up surely if you had lost one child you would do your best to make the other child healthy???? We dont like to think were as big as we are and sometimes it takes a short sharp shock from someone else to make us think oh yeah actually i am quite over weight, my mother is the first one to say ahem ria your putting on a bit of chunk better go on a diet!! is it a bit upsetting ermm yeah but she is right and in her round about crazy mean way she is doing me a favour because i know she is being honest when she says it i know that it must be showing and that she is looking out for me. what that woman has basically done is created a physical prison for her son but it's not just her he has been molly coddled but he has his own mind she has made him spoilt but it's his body his choice to eat crappy food his choice to get up and do exercise the same as it's all our choices, he asked for the hot dog should she have given him it no but he asked for it and he wanted it knowing that it was bad for him!!

God it was awful, the poor fella knows no different. I dont know how the hospital staff kept their cool with his mother. She made me so angry.

Back