Half Way Mark

myrtlemoo

Just thought I'd share that I've made the half way mark!! My initial target was to lose 8 stone and at the beginning I thought there was no chance of ever achieving it. As of last night I have lost 4stone 1 and I am over the moon!! I know I've still got a long way to go... but finally starting to realise that I WILL get there!

Well done to all you lot and keep at it - its worth it!

COngratulations and well done for getting so far - you sounds really chuffed with yourslef and you should be really proud of what you have acheived!

4 Stone my god , you've done well . Are you stopping for xmas day ? or still SSing or 790 plan ?

What a huge milestone to reach!!!! You are half way there Hun!!!!

It isn't that far to go now!

CONGRATULATIONS , thats some achievement :D

well done!! :bliss:

Firstly, thank you all for those lovely comments and yep, I'm really pleased with myself!!!

As for what to do about Christmas...

I was away two weekends ago for a girlie weekend/meet with loads of other people there. I had decided to come off the diet for the weekend because I wanted to relax, have a drink and not worry about packs etc. Welllll I did exactly that! I have to confess that the richness of the food I did eat didn't agree with me at first and the portion sizes I could handle were sooooo much smaller! This encouraged me because not only was I still motivated to lose more weight after the weekend, I was actually glad to get back onto Cambridge!! Moral of the story? At Christmas I am going to enjoy my work's Christmas do, I'm going to take a few days off over Christmas and enjoy my food, KNOWING that I will still be determined to carry on afterwards. May not be everybody's choice, but it works for me!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do and keep shrinkin ladies, its worth it!!

Back