Half way there

Insaniti

Tomorrow will be my 9th WI and if all goes to plan i will have 3.5 stone off me!!

That will leave me 2.5 stone to reach my target so here is me at roughly my half way stage!!

Attachments

• SNV80021.jpg
    SNV80021.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 368
  • SNV80038.jpg
    SNV80038.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 347
  • IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 381
  • IMAG0238.jpg
    IMAG0238.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 371
Wow! What a difference, I can't believe it. You look really really slim in the pic where you are standing up especially.
Well done!

Wow, you are looking good !! That's a brilliant loss so far !!! Your arms look much slimmer, plus you brightened my day with pic 4, that is a nice pair of manly legs you've got there, if you don't mind me saying !!! Hehe !!!
Good luck with your WI tomorrow !!!

Diva x

you look fab, so healthy!! well done to you on your losses so far and good luck on getting to target, although i am sure you don't need it, your doing fantastic :)

Fantastic transformation!! Well done!!!

Flip I'm jealous! How r u doing it so quick? Oh & where r those photos- mournes?

Thanks for all the kind reply they really mean a lot to me. This time 2 months ago I would never have dreamed that I would be doing so well! For me going to class each week keeps me no the straight and narrow, Ann who runs our class has been a great help also.

Anyhow I am now loving the new me, loving all the energy I have and loving life again...... and I ain't even close to my target lol

P.S vm the pictures where taken at the giants causeway

Oh and here is me weight page ;-P

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110510_063817.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110510_063817.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 177
Wow, what a change! You're doing so well!

Looking good. Well done for your fantastic progress and well done for finding so many sunny days on north coast!

Not too many sunny days in may let's hope June is better as I love heading up the north coast! Will have to go back up and take more photos when I get to Target lol

Back