• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Half way there

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Wow! What a difference, I can't believe it. You look really really slim in the pic where you are standing up especially.
Well done!

Viva La Diva

A Brit living in the USA
Wow, you are looking good !! That's a brilliant loss so far !!! Your arms look much slimmer, plus you brightened my day with pic 4, that is a nice pair of manly legs you've got there, if you don't mind me saying !!! Hehe !!!
Good luck with your WI tomorrow !!!

Diva x

katty

Silver Member
you look fab, so healthy!! well done to you on your losses so far and good luck on getting to target, although i am sure you don't need it, your doing fantastic :)

sugarpuffjane

Goodbye, to the fat lady
Fantastic transformation!! Well done!!!

Insaniti

Thanks for all the kind reply they really mean a lot to me. This time 2 months ago I would never have dreamed that I would be doing so well! For me going to class each week keeps me no the straight and narrow, Ann who runs our class has been a great help also.

Anyhow I am now loving the new me, loving all the energy I have and loving life again...... and I ain't even close to my target lol

P.S vm the pictures where taken at the giants causeway

Oh and here is me weight page ;-P

Attachments

who_la_hoop

Silver Member
Wow, what a change! You're doing so well!

Not too many sunny days in may let's hope June is better as I love heading up the north coast! Will have to go back up and take more photos when I get to Target lol